□||PART 1||□

This part is unedited...Read aesthetic for reading it with ease...

She was sitting in the flight and reading a book when a person broke her trance..
"Hi.." the person said while forwarding
"Hello" she replied with the same enthusiasm...
"I am karan...wby??" He said making her laugh..
"Karan??" She said while laughing..
"Yeah karan wahi...why??"
"No actually I know someone with the same name karan...so I just got reminded of him...our moments.."
"Oh ...someone special??"
"Extremely..." she replied smiling
"BTW you are??"
"Oh I am tejasswi prakash.. "
"Tell me something about your karan..."
"What should I say you about my sunny..he is the bestest guy ever...the boy of my dream...I am already missing him.."
"How many years it is of your relationship??"
"Its been 3 years...but it seems like yesterday when I first saw him...when he tried to initiate the conversation with me..."
"So in this love story he is the sufferer like every other story.."
"We both are honestly...but you can say he is the first one to fall.."
"Dudee..I want to know your love story...tell me" he told in an exciting tone..
"Its a huge one...you will be bored.."
"The journey from Uk to India is also huge...ps I am bored.." He said rolling his eyes
"So I met Karan in London when I first went for higher studies...he was Already studying in typical business department of our college and was extremely popular...you know popular boys from college" she said whole rolling her eyes..
"Popular desi boy??"He said laughing
"Yeah exactly...and at that time I was new..I didn't know anyone...but within a few days I made pretty cool friends...and coincidentally karan lived opposite of me...like in the same building but opposite apartment with his cousin...so I used to see him everyday while going college and sometimes through balcony but never saw him in that tone...then few days passed and I became friends with his cousin and one day he proposed me...I was scared of it so I just said no...but my sunny being sunny...he worked so hard to gain my attention and he finally got an yes from me and since then there is no seeing back...so that's the short story of us.." she said while drinking water..
"Wow that's cool...so anyone knows in your family??" He asked while shifting his seat...
"Ugghh no...I am actually not so close to my family after coming to London...but my sisters and bhabis kind of know that I have someone in life..but not exactly..like they doubt.." she replied..
"Shit dude...what if they don't agree??" He said in a tone of making her scared...
"They have too...they have no other option lmao" she replied laughingly..
"I am sure they would.."
"So tell me about you...you have someone??"
"Uhh no..I am single.. I don't have anyone special like your sunny..." He said while rolling his eyes...
"Ohh..don't worry I will help you to find a girl...or maybe you can try with my sister..." she replied while patting his shoulder
"Ahaa..it would be a nice relation..you will be my aadhi gharwali then..."
"Don't say anything like that...my boyfriend is possessive.." she said while laughing..
"Ma'am sir can you guys be a little low?? Everyone is getting disturbed.." the air hostess said them softly..
"Shit we are making too sound..." He told her slowly...
"Yes we are.."
"BTW why are you going to India??" He asked her while taking the blanket..
"I am going to attend my sister's wedding...I want to surprise them...what about you??"
"I came to London for a meeting and I am going back as my work got over..." He said...
They were talking and talking and when they slept even they don't know..
After sometimes tejasswi woke up and saw he was still sleeping..
Finally I am going back to India...I missed him so much ...thanks to Jennifer that its her wedding....and even my studies got over...yesss..now I can meet my sunny everyday...

Hi I am karan kundra...
Hi ...tejasswi
Waise are you always like this or this is only for today??
Sorry??
Like always full of mind and with lots of attitude...

-----
Hey I know I was rude that day I am sorry...
You think you can anyday come to my face and say me anuthing..that is wrong Mr kundra...
I know teja
Its tejasswi...it would be better that way..
I am sorry naahh..please..
Okay Mr its okay...from now on let's act like nothing happened...

----
Sunny now your studies are getting over..how will we meet??
We will talk on phone laddo...and sometimes you will come and sometimes I will..
You know na baby I don't like going to India...
Now toh you have to come...I will be there..
I hate you..
I love you more...

*****

The journey from London to India was about to get over Within a few minutes....both of them didn't knew they will become so much close and comfortable with mere strangers but it was cool...
"Teja...give me your number..maybe we will be in contact..." He said taking his phone
"Sure...I would love to..."

*****

They both came out of airport...she could see his car waiting there for him and her brothers...they were the only one she told that she is coming as it was surprise for everyone else...
"It was nice meeting you karan wahi..."she said while forwarding his hand and laughed out..
"Same to tejasswi ..I would love to meet your karan BTW.."
"Surely one day...bye.."
"Byee"

Sunny will you come to take me in the airport???
Yes baby ofcourse but don't you think laddo you should surprise me and your family..
You know I don't like them..and you are talking about surprise..
But someday I am sure you will surprise them my little laddo also mee

*******

Hey 1st part...i was so confused with it..I know its not up to the mark even I am not satisfied...but I had to post something anyway..
Also tell me should I keep wahi in the story??or should I let him go🥴