□||PART 3||□

This part is unedited...ignore mistakes..

She then went downstairs and saw some people looking at her in the most weirdest way...she knew this people and she is not exactly shocked ...
Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder and said "Hi teju.." to which she just gave a shocking expression but immediately changed it into a big smile.. if it was a few days back or weeks back also she would have given a different reaction but this time it was normal...

Teju in future if you ever see him how will you react??
I Don't want to see him again in my life..
But baby today or tomorrow you will see him right ..
I don't know maybe I would end up reacting the same way I do now... or I did earlier...
Laddo are you still stuck there??have you not moved on??
What are you saying karan??pagal ho gaye ho kya?
Ofcourse not...
So why are you saying words like that??
Because tejasswi you have to move on...you have to heal yourself...

"Hi shivin ...how are you??" She replied to him..
"I am good,how are you teju?" He said immediately with a smile..
"I am awesome.." she replied and went away as someone called her..

******

The haldi ceremony went awesome...they applied haldi to Jennifer and the groom and after so long she attended an intimated wedding and enjoyed it the fullest...

they applied haldi to Jennifer and the groom and after so long she attended an intimated wedding and enjoyed it the fullest

"Teju..you were talking to shivin??" Vidhi asked her after freashing up
"Yeah I did..."
"No I am happy that you finally moved on.."
"Vidhu I moved on very early it's just I was scared..." she replied thinking something...

Sunny I moved on and I healed too but its just that I am scared..
Why are you scared??can he ever do that again even in his dream??
No but still Idk why *mujhe woh saab yaad ajata hain...
I know laddo but if you still remain scared then he will try to take your advantage again..and you definitely not want that...
Yeah you are right..I will try to act normal..
Not try you have to be normal...

"I know teju..and I am so happy you are finally not scared.."
"Yeah someone made me feel like that so.." she replied...
"Now who is that someone??" Vidhi asked her
"Ofcourse my sunny.." she said with a big smile...
"Oh my God...you are gone.." she replied frowningly and went away..
"Waise I need to check my phone....Vidhi leave..I need to talk to him"
"Seriously??" Vidhi replied and went out of the room..
She immediately checked her phone to see if there are any messages from karan or not but there was no message or no call..she again tried to call and it was again unreachable..
Wtf is this??where is he??why is his number unreachable??I am not getting anything...
She again called him and sent him dozens of messages and voice notes and it remained in delivered only..

***

The next day was mehendi...she was trying to call karan since morning but it was same as before...she tried to contact him through social media but it was of no use...also she was busy with her sister's wedding so she couldn't even do anything else..

Everyone was applying mehendi and everyone asked her to apply it too

"Girls let us apply mehendi..."aada said..
"Yeah let's go"
She was applying mehendi and everyone was talking and having fun but she was in a deep thinking..she didn't know what to say or what not to..
"Ma'am should I write any name??"The mehendi artist asked her
"No she is not married yet" kishwar said making them all laugh..
"But what if she has a boyfriend.." surbhi replied ..
"Yeah I have .."she replied..
"Ohooo nice"
"Listen write karan.." she told them mehendi as slow as possible so that no one hears..
She had her hands full of mehendi..but she still couldn't stop herself from going to the food counter..she knew if her sunny would be here..she wouldn't even had to tell but he would royally bring all the food even the food counter for and even feed her...in normal days he does that and now she had her hands block....but he wasn't here..neither she knew where he exactly was....

Sunny I am hungry ...
Go and eat..
How rude you are..you are suppose to feed me..
You have hands baby..
Wtf...okay I will have it myself..
Ye lo begum kha lo..
What??Begum??
Tu kha..khana is more important baby..

"Tejasswi are you looking for something??" Shivin came near her asked..
"Yeah I was looking for mohsin or pratik.." she replied awkwardly..
"Oh they are over there.."He pointed towards them..
"Okay thanks.."
"By the way why do you need them??like for what work..you can tell me ,I can help you"
"Kyu tum mere bhai ho kya??waise you are like that..still I need one of them"
"O no..ofcourse I am not your brother I was just asking as they are now busy so nahi bhi aa sakte hain.."
"But I need to have food.."
"No problem I will take them in a plate for you..you just tell me what you want to have.."
Mujhe toh sab khana hota hain thoda thoda..ab kya karoon..sunny where are you??I am missing you badly..
"Woh shivin I have mehendi in my hands so you go..I will tell pratik or Mohsin or any of my brother to feed me.." she tried to give some excuse..
"So what??I will feed you.."
Kyaa??mera sunny mujhe maar dalega.. mujhe jeena hain shivin beta...sorry..
"Are you crazy....shivin next year on rakhi I will be here so taab main tumhe bhi ek baandh doongi and then in my wedding you can feed me.." she told him royally..
Tab sunny would be there but still you would be my rakhi brother so he won't actually mind and if he minds then I know I have to manoy him a little...
"To feed one needs to become a brother?? Can't your partner feed you?or your friend??" He asked her..
"Yeah they can but I have some important talks with pratik tooo...praa come here.. " she told him and called pratik who was going somewhere..
"Yeah teju tell me.."
"Woh actually I need to have food..so bring me food and feed me..actually I have mehendi.."
"Accha you wait I am bringing.."
"Anyways teja..why you were upset??"shivin again asked her
"Haen??I was upset when??" She replied being taken aback
"While applying mehendi..I saw everyone was having fun..but you were thinking something..is everything okay??"
"Yeah ofcourse..it is..actually its something personal.."
"If you want you can tell me.."
"No thanks" she said and went away..

****

Hey guys another chapter..so telling you all I am extremely busy these days..I am giving exams plus I have my boards starting from 15th September which I told you guys earlier..so I won't be able to give regular updates but whenever I can I will give you updates and from October I will give regular updates on every story InshaAllah..
If you liked this story please vote, comment and share..it matters the most to me..
Also keep me in your prayer..love you all