Chapter 10

Around 6 pm in the evening, Axel finally arrived at Sirius' place, together with an uninvited guest, Cypher Yoon.

Axel was wondering if Cypher was stalking him at first, but it turns out they were going to the same place. Meanwhile, Cypher seemed to recognize him, at napaisip kung ano ang pakay ng singer sa kaibigan nito.

Sirius wasn't even shock to see Cypher anymore when he opened the door, because he always comes uninvited. Lalo na kapag rest day niya, just to hang out of course. Fortunately, he prepared their dinner enough to feed them all.

"Where's Lyron?", Axel Hamada immediately asked upon entering his friend's condo. Sirius just pointed the way to his room and signaled Cypher to follow him in the kitchen.

"Sino yun pre? Your friend? And who's Lyron? Why is he in your room?", sunod-sunod na tanong ni Cypher habang papunta sila sa kitchen para mag prepare ng dinner nila. Cypher brought some wine with him which he always do whenever he visits Sirius' place.

"That's my friend Axel Hamada. Lyron is a member of the group Apollo the same as Axel, and the reason why he's here was, because I saved him from getting kidnapped by a weirdo at the bar last night", Sirius explained and handed Cypher four plates.

"What happened? I mean, you're usually not the type to intervene on other people's businesses even about things like that. What's the catch? Trip mo?", Cypher teasingly stated as he placed the plates carefully on the table.

"Fuck off Yoon, and keep your dirty thoughts to yourself", pagsaway ni Sirius sa kaibigan niya saka inayos na ang niluto niyang makakain nila.

He prepared chicken curry, fried marinated pork tenderloin and rice, served with the wine that Cy brought with him, for their dinner. As soon as they finished preparing the food and the table, Sirius immediately went to call Lyron and Axel who were still talking.

"Dinner's ready, let's eat", Sirius stated and immediately went back to the dinner area. Sumunod naman sa kaniya ang dalawa. Agad namang hinila ni Cypher ang upuan na uupuan ni Lyron para maka-upo ito ng maayos. Axel is still supporting Lyron until he was able to sit down and immediately sat down on his own chair.

Sirius just watched the three awkwardly fall into silence as soon as they all sat down to eat. Lyron is sitting across him, meanwhile Axel and Cypher are also sitting across each other.

"Prepared na prepared ka naman sa pagdating ko, di naman halatang pinaghandaan mo", Axel stated, breaking the silence between the four of them. Lyron chuckled and so did Cypher. Sirius just shrugged his shoulder and started eating.

"In fairness, sa tagal nating magkaibigan ngayon ko lang natikman luto mo. Nakakasakit ng damdamin na panay delivery ang pinapakain mo sa'kin. Favoritism ka ah, oh baka naman nagpapa impress", Cypher stated that earned him a death glare from Sirius.

"Tatahimik ka or ito na din ang huling kain mo ng dinner?", pagbabanta ni Sirius kay Cypher. The latter immediately closed his mouth and zipped his mouth teasingly. Lyron couldn't stop himself from chuckling which is why he choked from the food in his mouth. Sirius immediately stood up and poured him a glass of water and handed it to Axel to make Lyron drink it.

"Okay ka lang? Lunok muna kasi bago tawa. Di ka nga matutuluyan sa kidnapper, matutuluyan ka naman dahil sa pagtawa mo habang kumakain. Pangit na headline sa news yun tanga", Axel stated while he's caressing Lyron's back gently.

"Thank you.. sorry.. sorry", Lyron stated while still laughing. Sirius remained looking at Lyron which Cypher caught. He cleared his throat to get his attention, which made Sirius get back to his senses. Cypher can't help but observe his friend, but also his eyes can't stop glancing at Axel Hamada. He just find the guy pretty, that's all.