Chapter 11

The next day, Lyron woke up with Sirius sleeping beside him peacefully. It's still 6 am in the morning and the actor is still deeply asleep.

He remained staring at him and realized how much the taller was taking care of him, since he was saved from the bar. They weren't even that close and yet, he was treated by Sirius properly. Heck, he even cooked for him which he obviously cannot do if ever their position was switched.

Lyron bit the side of his lips as he touched Sirius face and caressing it gently. He doesn't know what it is, but somehow he felt attached to the actor. It's weird, because imagine being attached to someone you barely even know.

Sirius slowly opened his eyes and saw Lyron staring at him, with the singer's hand on his cheek. He furrowed his brows and stared back at Lyron in wonder. Normally he'd get mad but that would be ironic, considering that he kissed Lyron last night, which he doesn't do with other people aside from his co-actors.

Technically, Lyron's the first person that he actually wanted a kiss from. He immediately looked away while his ears are turning red, because of that thought.

"Morning, why are you up so early?", Sirius awkwardly stated, that made Lyron chuckle. Sirius turned his gaze back to the latter and gave him a questioning look.

"Sorry hahaha.. ang cute mo kasi mahiya, you're blushing too", Lyron said before he touched Lyron's red ears. On the other hand, Sirius blushed even more, dahil sa panunukso ni Lyron.

"Hey stop teasing, or else hindi kita pakakainin today", Sirius stated and held Lyron's hand to stop it from touching his ear. Lyron pouted a bit because of Sirius' statement.

"Okay okay hindi na po, basta papakainin mo ko", saad ni Lyron. Napangisi naman ang aktor sa sinabi nito at nakaisip ng kalokohan. He didn't let go of Lyron's hand yet, the singer doesn't even seem to mind it though.

"Kahit ano kakainin mo?", Sirius stated while smirking and pulled Lyron closer to him gently, by pulling him by the hand he's holding. Lyron blushed and immediately get his hand back from the actor.

"Luh asa! Totoong pagkain kasi!", saad ni Lyron na bahagyang ikinatawa ng aktor. Lyron just smiled secretly at the silly side of the actor and remembered how he kissed him last night. It was a gentle kiss that went deeper and deeper as they continue.

"Bitin", Lyron thought as he pursed his lips. Sirius who's staring at him caught it, which made him smile a bit, thinking that the singer might still be longing for more. He had to stop himself though, even if he knows that Lyron is harmless or at least someone he could trust.

"Stop doing that on your lips, it's tempting", Sirius bluntly stated. Natauhan naman si Lyron dahil sa sinabi nito at agad itinigil ang pagkagat niya sa kaniyang labi. It's his mannerism though, so he's just doing it unconsciously.

Lyron suddenly got a silly thought and decided to tease Sirius. He went closer to Sirius' face and smiled teasingly. "Bakit? Is it really that tempting? Do you wanna—", natigil sa pagsasalita si Lyron nang ilapit ni Sirius lalo ang mukha nito sa kaniya.

Sirius closed the gap between them even more and pulled Lyron closer to him, by putting his hand on the singer's nape. Lyron felt his heart beating faster again, the same as what happened last night. He could even feel Sirius' breathes against his lips because of how close their faces are right now.

"Careful baby. If you tease me like that, I won't be able to stop myself", Sirius whispered but loud enough for Lyron to hear. "Why are you stopping yourself? I mean.. gusto ko naman..so..", Lyron reasoned out which made Sirius chuckle softly.

"You don't know what you're asking for. You might regret it later, so better keep your curiosity to yourself", Sirius stated with a meaningful tone as he touch Lyron's lip using his thumb. He was about to pull away from the singer, when Lyron suddenly pulled him closer by holding the collar of his shirt.

Their lips met, and it was initiated by the singer again for the second time around. Sirius' eyes were widely opened because of the sudden action of the younger, but soon after he gave in.

He started kissing Lyron back passionately, as he pull the singer gently closer to him, in fear that he might hurt him more. After awhile, their kisses became deeper, more torrid and aggressive. Lyron can't help but held Sirius closer to him, wanting more from the actor as he respond to his kisses, and sometimes even biting the older's heart shaped lips.

Their hot kisses were suddenly interrupted by a call on Sirius' phone. The two awkwardly separated from each other while blushing before Lyron slowly get out on top of Sirius. As soon as Sirius got up, Lyron immediately hid his face on his pillow because he couldn't hide his smile anymore.

On the other hand, Sirius couldn't help but smile too, at the same time, he felt like they were going too fast. He's also wondering why he cannot resist the younger when he could easily reject all the people who showed interest to him. He just shook his head and cleared his mind from those thoughts and decided to just go with how it'll go.

Around 6 pm Lyron was already set on going back to his own unit. Funny as it seems, but as soon as they got out of the building, the building where Lyron lives was just beside the building where Sirius condo is. Meanwhile, Sirius was about to go and get his car when Lyron stopped him.

"Wait, hindi na kailangan ng sasakyan. Ayan lang building na tinitirhan ko oh", saad ni Lyron na ikinatigil ni Sirius. Napakunot pa ito ng noo habang nakatingin sa building na itinuro ni Lyron.

"You live there?", he asked, acting like he knows nothing. He for sure, is a great actor because in fact, he knows where Lyron lives. Lyron nodded and chuckled softly at the thought.

"Want to come inside? Wag ka lang mag e-expect ng kahit ano ah, bukod sa di ako marunong magluto, madalas magulo din doon kasi laging hectic ang schedule namin", saad pa nito habang nauuna nang maglakad. Nakasunod naman sa kaniya si Sirius na patango-tango lang.

What they don't know about is that, there's a media following their every move as soon as they got out from Sirius building. Taking pictures of them that will be released in the public soon.