3~ Mafia Princess

Lunch, Scarlett's dorm

Scarlett quickly rushes to her room as soon as the bell rings, indicating lunch. She grabs the labeled bags of brownies, and puts them into her bag. She figures that even if she's not on the clock, she can still make some money. She throws in some extra items, so she could sell them to the Hessians, since she got word that they've been dry recently.

Cafetería

A pair of shoes hitting the table directs Marcus attention towards the green haired boy. "I think Chicos got a crush on you." Billy sits in front of him. "Or he wants to kill you, probably kill. Tomorrow, this could be you. Famous!" He shows Marcus the back of a milk carton, displaying a missing kid.

Marcus retorts "Fuck that bully he pushed a girl. What's his deal anyways?"

"Mm Chicos Cartel, número uno on campus. Like the star football kids at a normal school."

"Dicks." Marcus mutters.

"Top of the 'Legacies'. Kids from government or criminal organizations. As in, not like us."

"Us?" Marcus asks, needing him to elaborate.

"My old man's an abusive low- rank cop bailed into the mob. You're a bloodthirsty orphan. We're losers dude." Billy chuckles a little.

"What about them?" Marcus points to a group of teens.

"The Preps. Rich kids, mostly CIA, FBI."

"Fascists."

"Exactly."

He then points at the group behind the boy "Dixie Mob. Confederate cousin diddlers. White nationalists."

"Nazis?"

The girl whose blood was over Marcus' shirt looks over and flips us off which causes Billy to nervously state 'white power'

"Dude in the Iron Maiden tee, that's Leonard, leads the Hessians. Lower on the totem pole, but he's got weed. Actually lately they haven't had shit, so he's been pretty stingy with it."

"Let me guess, to get it now you gotta join his D&D campaign?"

"I'm an elfish thief named Jizzledem." That causes the both of them to chuckle.

"Final World Order are the Watts, party bummers. Leader is Willie."

Marcus looks around the lunch room and spots Saya. "What about her?"

"Oh young man's got his eye on the unattainable Saya. Part prom queen, part valedictorian, 100% bitch. And leads the Kuroki Syndicate. Yakuza kids. Gnarly." Marcus looks over and then looks around a little more, not locating the girl he's looking for. "Yeah she was number one until today, since Scar's officially back."

As if on cue, Scarlett walks into the cafeteria, holding her bag over one shoulder. She spots Chico's table, him not yet noticing her. The rest of the table sees her, having to take a double look to make sure it's really her. They perk up at the sight of the girl, Chico noticing the change of his friends, turns around.

"Damn Pollo, I thought I was gonna give you your first tat." She looks at all of his visible tattoos. He pulls her in for a hug, happy to see his 'Little Red' after all these years.

From across the room Marcus witnesses this interaction, slightly pissed off. "Scarlett is a part of Chico's cartel?"

"Actually, no." He laughs at the idea of that being true.

"So what the fuck is she? Some sort of 'Mafia Princess' or something." Marcus states sarcastically not expecting himself to be right. Billy doesn't answer him, making Marcus do a double take. "She's a mafia princess isn't she?" He looks back at the girl who just finished selling a big bag of brownies to the Soto Vatos, also reuniting with her 'older brother' and is now walking towards Leonard and the Hessians.