Chapter One

A huge deal of people were dressed in gorgeous clothes in the mixed colors of the rainbow. There are balloons floating in the air and many were tied to the ground. Flowers were at full bloom and letting out delightful scents. There were tables full of food and drinks, there is also gifts to the about-to-be married couple. Eager talking filled the courtyard and the castle about the marriage, while a certain golden-haired fairy princess named Stella was a little upset that her mother was getting married to her boyfriend, Lord Allan, and not getting back together with her dad, King Radius.
"I can't believe it's actually happening!" Stella started pacing around in one of the guestrooms again while the rest of her friends watched her curiously. "They're really doing it!"
"Stella, calm down." Aisha made Stella stop pacing around.
"They have found happiness with each other," said Musa wisely. "You should let them have that, Stella."
Stella sighed and stopped pacing, she looked at the window that's overlooking the incoming guests. "I know. It just feels odd seeing my mom marrying Lord Allan."
Flora decided to help Stella by lifting up her spirits. "Stella, what about your new sister?"
Stella shrugged uncertainly. "I've heard about her through Lord Allen, but I've never met her or even spoke to her."
"Why not?" Tecna asked. "Once your mother and Jenna's father are married, you and Jenna will both become sisters."
"Me and her kept missing each other," explained Stella. "She was either in the hospital or recovering at her family's mansion. At least, that's what Lord Allen told me about her."

But walking through the hallways was Bloom, she soon spotted a unique wooden carved door that clearly leads to a great bedroom.
"Wow." Doesn't even describe the bedroom. She stared wide eyed at the tan-colored floor. Jenna's old room was on the second level of the mansion, facing the flower gardens and the forests. Glass doors led to a huge balcony. Bloom could see a water fountain, paths of crushed stone winding between the beautiful gardens.
Inside, one whole wall was a fireplace of the white marble that didn't covered the floor. Beautiful carvings of stars and flowers covered the mantel. A low fire burned in the grate, sending the sweet scent of moonflowers into the air.
A four-poster bed stood in one corner, draped with curtains of deep blue silk. Huge cushiony pillows lay heaped on the bed. In the opposite corner was another door that probably led to the bedroom. Gorgeously carved wooden chests were scattered throughout the room.
"Um... Hello?" Bloom looked around with respective curiosity and heard a rustle from the bathroom. "I'm sorry for intruding."
"It's okay." The owner of the room spoke with her light, youthful voice that had the vaguest hint of a lilt to it — no doubt influenced by the way her dad spoke around her at her home. "I'm just getting ready for my Dad's marriage with Lady Luna." Lord Allan's daughter soon stepped out of the bathroom and gave a small smile to Bloom.
Jenna is tall and slim, but she has hidden strength within her. She has long, wavy blonde hair that goes over her shoulders in a very low and loose ponytail held together by moonflowers. Her striking eyes could shame a pair of deep blue sapphires with little effort and her skin has a beige skin tone. Her only accessory is a simple copper chain with a round moonstone pendant. The gown she was wearing was in a powdery blue color with silver embroidery lining the edges and little gems sewn onto it in a small cascading pattern. The gown had a scooped neckline that showed off the tops of her shoulders and enhanced her cleavage, but not too much, and long fluttery sleeves.
"Wow, you look great," commented Bloom.
Jenna smiled softly at Bloom. "Thanks. You're one of Stella's friends, right? You're Princess Bloom of Domino."
"That's right," said Bloom. "But I have to ask, aren't you worried about the marriage?"
Jenna smiled softly at Bloom, her eyes shining with wisdom amongst her years. "No. I have seen how happy my Dad is with Lady Luna. I haven't seen him this happy since my Mom has passed away." Jenna glanced at the balcony window and Bloom followed her gaze. "If Lady Luna makes him this happy, then I shall support their love for each other."
Bloom smiled softly at Jenna's compassion and wisdom towards her new family. She gently placed a hand on Jenna's shoulder. "You're very kind in doing this." Jenna returned the smile to Bloom.

When it came close to the marriage, Stella went up to Stella's room and gently knocked on the door before she ushered the six girls inside. Stella was dressed in a lovely yellow dress with pink stars that showed off her figure quite nicely. Flora was wearing a green linen dress with pink flowers decorating her dress. Aisha was wearing a flowing bright blue dress with green seashells decorating her dress. Musa was wearing a purple dress with little pink gems sewn onto it in a small cascading pattern. Tecna was wearing a vibrant green dress with ruffles in her grown and highlighted in purple. Roxy was wearing a bright green dress with pink flowers. And once Bloom reunited with her friends in the room, she started wearing a vibrant blue dress with pink highlights on it.
Everyone soon entered the church and Allan made Jenna sit at the side of the bride's guests. Jenna wanted to sit next to Princess Stella and her companions, but figured out she'd have more time to know them once she became their sister. As the Wedding March was played, Luna walked towards the spot next to the Lord. The light of the setting sun poured down through the church's window and wrapped the duo in its soft glow.
"We're reunited to day to unite Her Majesty, Luna, and Lord Allan in holy matrimony." The priest's voice could be heard in the church. "It's highly commendable that, in spite of having experienced painful losses, both of them allowed their hearts to open for a new love experience. If there's anyone here who knows of any reason this wedding shouldn't happen, say it now or forever hold your peace." A wave of solemn silence went through the air. Noticing this, the priest continued. "Lady Luna, do you take Lord Allan as your lawfully wedded husband for richer or poorer, in health or sickness, for better or worse until death do you part?"
"I do." Luna smiled happily at her answer.
"Do you, Lord Allan, take Lady Luna as your lawfully wedded wife for richer or poorer, in health or sickness, for better or worse until death do you part?" Everyone looked at Lord Allan curiously.
"I do," Allan replied.
"By the power vested on me, I now pronounce you husband and wife," The priest declared. "Your Majesty may now kiss the bride."
They did so, making some of the younger boys react in disgust. Jenna rolled her eyes and smiled at the sight of her father's joy. Afterwards, there was a party to celebrate the union. Under the pretext of meeting her friends whose parents were invited, Stella spent the whole time avoiding Jenna as she spent some time with Brandon while Bloom and the rest of the Winx Club had no problem meeting Stella's newest stepsister. Jenna was a little shy and wary, but she started opening up to them as a new friend.