Character Ocs

Name: Jenna.
Titles:
Lady of the Moon.
Fairy of the Moon.
Fairy of the Moon. 
Fairy of Moonlight.
Fairy of the Radiant Moon.
Fairy of the Moon and Stars.
Class: Fairy.
Gender: Female.
Age (first appearance): 20.
Birthday: November 15.
Sign: Salamander.
Affliction:
Alfea.
Winx Club.
Specialists.
Solaria.
Thordal.
Powers & Abilities & Weapons:
Fairies' Magic.
Light Magic.
Esoteric/Light Manipulation.
Moonlight/Starlight Magic.
Healing Magic.
Lunakinesis.
Umbrakinesis.
Enhanced Vision.
Zoolingualism.
Animal Empathy.
Dream Walking.
Dream Manipulation.
Foresight.
Reading & Writing. 
Horseback Riding.
Archery.
Occupation:
Student.
Animal Rescue Park helper.
Stargazer.
Navigator.
Explorer.
Origin:
Solaria.
Family:
Allan (her dad).
Maria (her mom, ✝️).
Theodore (her grandfather).
Camila (her grandmother).
Luna (her stepmother).
Stella (her stepsister).
Relationships:
Winx Club (close friends).
Roxy (close friend/roommate).
Lucrezia (close friend).
Pets:
Skye the Vixen.
Estrella the Cat.
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
Appearance:
Jenna is tall and slim, but she has hidden strength within her. She has long, wavy blonde hair that goes over her shoulders. Her striking eyes could shame a pair of deep blue sapphires with little effort. Her skin has a beige skin tone.
Civilian:
She is usually seen wearing a dark blue tank top that fades to white at the bottom and has beige pants that's folded at her black high-top sneakers with white soles, laces and toes. She wears her hair in a very low and loose ponytail held together by moonflowers. Her only accessories were a simple copper chain with a round moonstone pendant and a purple neckerchief with white embroidery around her neck.
Fairy Outfit:
Jenna's Fairy Enchantix Form maintain a theme of the night and light; mainly that of moon and stars. Blue stands out as the primary color of a majority of her forms, with purples and silvers acting as accents with hints of bright green.
* Various shades of blue, purple, and green.
She wears a pale blue tube top and a pale purple ruffled mini skirt with green ribbons tied around them and matching ankle-length boots. She has violet ribbons tied around her arms. Her hair has bright blue streaks and is tied back into a ponytail. Her wings are various shades of blue with patterns of purple moons and silver stars.

But due to her sudden sacrifice, she had miraculously gained Bloomix powers which saved her life. She still maintain a theme of the night and light; mainly that of moon and stars. Blue stands out as the primary color of a majority of her forms, with purples and silvers acting as accents and has hints of bright green.
She wears a pale cyan tube top with darker blue armor-like shapes and pieces of indigo and bright silver translucent cloth attached to her outfit while her dark blue tights attached to the purple boot-like heels. She has a forehead tiara with a silver jewel in it, containing a piece of the Dragon Flame on her forehead. Her hair is tied into a double braid-back (kind of like Bloom's hair) and has bright silvery-blue highlights. Her wings are big and have purple jewels hanging off of her wings. There are silver dragon scale-like features on her outfit.
Personality:
Jenna is a complete opposite of her stepsister, Stella. She doesn't have very much self confidence or an ego, until she meets Devin. She is generally introverted and compassionate, as well as a loyal friend and ally. She has a good sense of humor, but can also be a bit judgy/suspicious or skeptical of people she does not fully know. She will do everything in her power to protect those in need, even if it means placing herself in harm's way. She is also a bit of a loner though over time she becomes more open and closely bonded to the rest of her friends.
When suspicious of others, she can come off as cautious towards them and prefers to be a lone wolf. However, when it comes to the people that she cares about, she adopts a more serious approach and is concerned for their well-being. She is incredibly protective of those she cares about. Even though she does not have the drive to hurt, Jenna does have the dedication of a fairy to the point of being pridefully stubborn, as she was willing to die while defending her family and friends. But Jenna is also quite sensitive and respectful to others most of the time. She also has a sense of humility when admitting her own mistakes and changed her opinions about others when she saw their true colors.
She also has a sarcastic, mischievous sense of humor, as she is quick to make witty or snarky remarks, much to the chagrin of others. Jenna is very cunning, clever and has good instincts when it comes to suspecting something about enemies.
She suffers from social anxiety and is easily frightened by loud, overwhelming, and hectic situations. She often tried to avoid being around others by reading to calm herself down. She is reluctant in revealing her feelings or opening up to others, especially when she is in bad shape, building up a tough façade, pretending to be unapproachable to keep others away from her, and does not pronounce serious threats. Jenna was worried about what others would think of her, and she did not open up to her peers very easily; however, she still looked for the good in others.
She expresses wisdom beyond her years and offers kindness and guidance to those around her. She loves her home-planet, adventure, the moon, the stars, and nature. Her powers seem to be above average since she was able to commune with nature, talk to spirits, empathize with animals, and understand unknown languages. With a strong sense of honor and integrity, Jenna firmly believes nothing deserves to be obtained in the world unless it's done through hard work. Despite her working side, Jenna is also heroic and is shown to be quite capable of dangerous situations and moments of physical conflict. She's also incredibly strong-willed and doesn't take lightly to being undermined or insulted by anyone.
Some people say that her emotions seem to match the phases of the moon. The brighter the moon is, the happier Jenna is. But the dark the moon is, the quieter Jenna is.
🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹
Name: Devin.
Class:
Specialists.
Paladin (formerly).
Gender: Male.
Birthday: March 20.
Sign: Phoenix.
Affliction:
Linphea College.
Paladins (formerly).
Red Fountain.
Winx Club.
Specialists.
Linphea.
Skills, Abilities, & Weapons:
Sun Khukuri.
Boomerang.
Wrist Shield.
Occupation:
Student.
Wizard.
Origin:
Linphea.
Family:
Orion (his dad).
June (his mom). 
🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹
Appearance:
Devin is tall and strong, he has a well-built body and a light tan complexion from his time in the sun. He has medium length brown hair with long bangs and is slightly wavy, and warm brown eyes.
Civilian:
He is usually seen wearing a gray T-shirt with a simple copper chain with amber amulet and dark blue pants has a mahogany-brown belt with a gold buckle tied around him which ends at his black sneakers. 
Uniforms:
Like all uniforms, Devin's is also skin tight and the uniform's overall color is red with a cape and has a blue, oval-shaped gem in the middle.
Personality:
Devin is a very responsible, kind, and open-minded person. Devin loves to make wry jokes and has a bright sense of humor. When suspicious of others, he can come off as cautious and untrusting towards them. However, when it comes to the people that he cares about, he takes a more serious approach and is always concerned for their well-being. He is incredibly compassionate and protective of those he cares about.
Although, Devin followed rules and obeyed authority most of the time, he was actually a staunch proponent of change whenever he noticed someone was being treated unfairly. 
Devin had a tough time figuring out who he was and who he wanted to be. One of Devin's defining features is that he was very caring and often tries to help his loved ones overcome personal issues. He is kind towards others and seems to have no problem making friends. He is also quick to spring into action whenever someone needs help. He is capable in adapting to situations and is a quick and rational thinker.
Devin is a calm and collected person and rarely acts impulsively, unlike his friends; Nex, Riven, and Sky. He gives people chances when they had wronged him but if there is no improvement he does not bother with them anymore.
Devin is a patient, kind, honest, empathetic, and gentle person; he also does not get jealous. He shares these traits with Helia and both mediate between their friends who are having conflicts with their significant other, and especially Riven, whose personality is the opposite.
Despite his shortcomings, Devin is not as confident as he would like to believe and can be quite humble, devoted, and romantic. The introverted and strong-willed Jenna would heavily influence him, and she would unknowingly bring out the best in his character, motivating him to alter his dreams and make something of himself.
Devin knows how to be hospitable towards others, even if he has not known them for long. Devin has a lot of youthful optimism and hope since he does not like it when those he cares about are stuck in the past, finding it better to make a mistake, learn from it and move on. Devin is also heroic and is shown to be quite capable of dangerous situations and moments of physical conflict.