✩˚∾ 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 ∾˚✩

I feel really warm for some reason like theres a fire near me, wait.. wasn't I just passed out in the snow?!?

She suddenly gets woken up by a certain fear and her eyes widen as she takes a look around and sees a lot alchemy stuff around the campsite. "what the hell, where am I and how did I get here??" she gets up and takes a look around wondering who and what this person was even doing up in the middle of Dragonspine.

"Ah, you're awake, are you feeling alright?.."

It's the voice of that male I heard earlier.. wait so that's who brought me here.

She turns around to see this mysterious person and to her shock he was drop dead gorgeous, with his beautiful ashy blonde hair and his light blue eyes. It was almost as if looking at him had given you life. "Are you alright? I'm sorry if I startled you." She broke out of her gaze and nervously started talking "Oh, um, sorry-"

although he is stunning he could also be dangerous I mean who the hell works on alchemy in the middle of dragonspine?!

"Who are you?" She asks. "And why are you even in dragonspine, are you like some kind of person plotting to destory mondstadt!?" She accidentally blurted out.

The ashy blonde male giggled to your silly question, "I'm just here in Dragonspine to study a few things about it I'm not interested in destroying Mondstadt." "And I could ask you the same question, why are you in Dragonspine? You know even if you have a vision it doesn't mean it's safe enough for you."

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm just not thinking clearly.. I came here for some personal reasons that I don't want to talk about honestly."

"I am Albedo, chief alchemist of the Knights of Favonious." He answered. "There now you know my name and occupation."

"You're from the Knights of Favonious?! Has there been any missing people listed recently?!" She started to get a little frightened by the fact he said he was a Knight.

Shoot if he's from the Knights of Favonious that means he could easily figure out who I am if my mother made a missing person report.

"Possibly? I think yesterday when I was leaving Mondstadt to come here I did her that a girl went missing, why do you ask?" He looked at her with a curious face and started to bring the puzzle together.

"Oh, I see why you asked now."

OH NO IM SCREWED.

"Please don't take me back there! I've had enough and I'm an adult now I'm not going back to my mother!" She begged him while walking up to him and put her hands on his shoulders

Albedo was a little shocked at her sudden actions

"I wasn't going too, so don't worry." She sighed in relief and apologized for her suddenly acting out. "No need to apologize I get where your coming from. Anyways, what's your name?"

"Ah, my names.."

———————————————————————————
Flashback

"Aurora, get your ass down here now! I'm so sick and tired of you doing nothing all day long!"

"I'm coming mother.." She said while running down the stairs.

"You do know I work for hours on end and I feed your worthless self! And yet you can't do shit for me?  That's ridiculous."

"Mom, why am I expected to everything? You know that my sister doesn't do anything and I do it all."

"Well that's because your sister isn't a monster just like your father."

At that moment Aurora snapped

"You know what! Father worked harder then you've ever done he actually cared for me and didn't treat me as if I'm some sort of monster!"

"That's because you are one, with that power of yours! and DO NOT yell at me like that unless you want me to ground you for even longer!" She threw a glass on floor and screamed even more at her.

"Now, you better have learned your damn lesson, now clean everything up in this goddamn house."

Why me? Why does she hate me? I've always done everything for her I've always wanted her to love me the way she loves my sister, I hate it, I hate her, I hate everyone in this house. I even hate own self..

She slowly slid down the side of the counter and started crying into her lap questioning why her life is this way, and why it couldn't just have been different. "I miss you father, I miss you so much more then you could imagine."