✩˚∾ 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘰.. 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦..? ∾˚✩

"ah, my names Au- I mean y/n." she smiled a little. Maybe a name change was the best choice for her since she didn't wanna deal with remembering her past trauma with her mother.

"That's a very pretty name, y/n" Albedo replied.

"I'm going to assume you have no where to stay, do you?" He sighed. "Aha.. no I don't, I don't even know what my plan was to even survive here in Dragonspine." Y/n scratched her head and felt a little awkward.

"You can live with me back in Mondstadt."

"oh thanks, you don't have t- .... WHAT- No way I don't even know your intentions even if you're a "Knight" you still could be some weirdo!" she shouted.

"Hmm.. you have a fair point, although I do have a little sister and she's perfectly fine? Either way if I had any ill intentions I would've done them by now, wouldn't you say?" he crossed his arm and put his hand on his chin.

To be honest he has a point and he hasn't tried to hurt me yet, he did also save me from the snow storm.. ughh and I have no other choice.

"Fine. But if you touch me in any way I'll be reporting you to the knights!" She crossed her arms. Albedo smiled and let out a soft laugh. "You know what you're pretty funny y/n. We can leave in the morning if you want."

———————————————————————————

Ever since I've gotten here and met him I've been feeling this weird way like as if I actually belong and have a friend, even though I've just met him he's been so nice to me and cares for me.

I feel so.. happy.

The stars were so pretty and y/n couldn't help but feel a warm feeling while looking at them they were so pretty.

"They're very pretty aren't they?" A voice said behind her.

"Oh! Ah hah yeah they're. You know I've always had this dream of seeing the stars at the top of Starsnatch Cliff with someone I love someday, although it's a childhood dream I still hold onto it." she smiled a little and wrapped the blanket around her more.

"Oh, really? That sounds like such a nice thing to do." She could see his breath when he talked because of how cold it was. Actually now that she thought about it he was a very gently person and he doesn't show any signs of aggression whatsoever, maybe that's why she felt like she could trust him so easily.

He must've caught her starring at him because his eyes moved to meet hers.

"Shit, I'm sorry! Uh your uhh your.. YOUR EYES YES, YOUR EYES THEY'RE VERY PRETTY."

"Oh? Thanks, yours are pretty too." He replied.

"I think we should try to go to bed now, I mean we gotta go to Mondstadt in the morning so! Hah I don't wanna be tired!" Y/n got up and walked over to the tent Albedo had set up for her and went inside it.

She wanted to deny it but she couldn't when she felt how hot her face was so she stuffed her head under the pillow and forced herself to sleep.

———————————————————————————

"Y/n, hey it's time to wake up we have to head to Mondstadt now." Albedo was trying to shake y/n awake.