Chapter 1 | " Backstreets. "

Hii rhyn heree with anotha pico and bf book, i hope u guys enjoyy :3
Also lots of cheesy book logic cuz im a sucker for scenarios like that
Srry if its a lil slow paced, but i gotta start a book somehow--

~
Pov - Boyfriend
~

I lazily laid my hand in my pocket, my other holding my microphone. I rounded the corner as rain started to pour onto the streets.

I sat down and began to sob softly, hugging my knees as I watched the memories of my former love, fade into nothing but bad thoughts.

Laying my head on my shoulder and wiping my face, I exhaled, not sure what to do next. I had nobody to ask.

"Hey, yknow its raining, whatcha doing out here?" a voice asked. "huh-?!" I jumped up. A ginger haired gun wielder was leaning against the wall with a Cigarette in his hand. "Pico," he said. "don't wear it out."

I wiped my teary face once more and looked up at him. "B-boyfriend." I said back. "and i'm.. I don't know where to go or what to do." I laid back on my knees.

The ginger glanced down at me. "so you're lost?" he asked. "no- i'm.. Well, in a mental sort of way, i guess I am. My girlfriend dumped me." I looked away. Pico sat on a bunch of cinder blocks bricked together.

"I've always sorta been lost, too." the ginger looked up at the rain now lightly sprinkling the town. I exhaled at both of our issues.

"Hey, Blueberry." he looked at me. "whats with the nickname?" I questioned. "I give everyone nicknames. Now I know we don't know a lot about eachother, but i've been in your spot before. i've got a place you can crash if you were sleeping at your girl's place." he offered.

"I- th-thanks Pico!" I lit up slightly. He looked away and inhaled the smoke. "As long as you aren't a sucky roommate. You don't snore or like- do meth or something, right?" he asked.

"What-?! No!.. I um- sing a bit, so if thats a problem, you might wanna back out now.." I nervously whispered.

"No, you're fine. I'm alright with that." he smiled. Suddenly, a loud clap of thunder split across the sky. "beep-!!" I uttered from fear. "I have a feeling this storm is only gonna get worse, cmon, Boyfriend." he said, walking off.

I stood up awkwardly and began to follow him as the rain was indeed picking up. "Hey Pico, it's nice of ya to take me in like this." I told him. I honestly couldnt be more grateful, but he acted as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Don't worry about it, Blueberry." he shrugged, walking down the sidewalk. "but I should, i mean, cmon, this is-"

He placed his hand on my mouth. "shh," he said. "I said, don't worry about it."

"..yes Pico." I said, quieting myself. He walked me inside his apartment complex. He opened the stairway door and guided me up the stairs.

~

He opened the door and flicked on the lights. "ignore the mess, I haven't gotten around to cleaning."

It was slightly messy, the couch having a bag of chips and a blanket on it, the kitchen had a few dozen dishes in the sink and a few guns were scattered across the carpet.

"Whats with the guns?" I pointed. "I like guns. Let me have my guns and i'll letcha stay."

"fair enough." I said, sitting on the couch and dodging the guns and sitting down.

Suddenly i felt something furry rub against me. "WHOA You have a cat?? Whats it's name?" I asked as the black cat rubbed against me. "I don't have a cat. She comes in through the window sometimes, though," he stretched, picking up a few of the guns.

"You don't- have a cat?" I asked. "nope. She isn't mine. But her name is Greg if you're curious."

"..you named a cat.. Greg..?"
I looked at the black cat.
"ye lol"
"Out of every name, why Greg?" I asked. "I don't know, everyone in the complex has a different name for her. But she responds to greg the best, so I call her Greg."

I sighed, petting the night colored cat. "..Greg it is, then.."

~