School day

Sofia's pov
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.
'Great another day of school' I thought to myself. don't get me wrong I love school it's my only time to get away from dad but it's just everything that comes with it like bullying, shouting and screaming in the hallway.
I go to my closet and pick out my outfit and do my makeup and head downstairs

(Your outfit and makeup)

You only wear oversized things to not show your shape because you hate it

You go down stairs to have breakfast with your dad. Your mums was always at work in the morning but not today. You let out a sigh of relief because when your mum was home your dad never laid a hand on you. Your mum was almost never home due to the fact that she worked at the local hospital which was and hour and a half away
"Good morning mum, good morning dad" you said being polite
"Morning honey" your mum said
"morning" your dad growled out not being happy that your mum was home coz he loved to beat you and loved to see you in pain.
"Do u want anything to eat?" Mum said
"No thanks I'm gonna have a smoothie"you replied.
You wasn't a breakfast person and you wouldn't eat because your dad would call you fat.
You had a smoothie and had your friend drop you of because your car was at the repair shop getting fixed.

As you got your bag you could hear Taylor swift playing from a car outside knowing that was your friend you say bye to your mum and dad.
"Hey bitch"your friend maddi said
"Heyyy" you say back over the music
You both was talking about your weekend and what you did on the way to school. You say bye to Your friend as she dropped you of and went to find her bf (jake).

As you walked to you locker you heard someone say "hey little piggy or should I say fat pig" you know who it was by the sound of their voice and the fact the do it almost every day. Just hearing it made you want to cry but you didn't you just shut your locker and turned to see what your bully wanted.
"What do you want?" You question
"Nothing just like to call you names" he says laughing
"Whatever" you say as you walk away not wanting to be late to class
When you go to walk forward he trips you over making you books fall and paper come out of it. You hurry to pick it up not wanting to let anyone pick it up.