25.05.2022

And I'm so annoyed and im angry at u. I feel so hurt, so vulnerable like my skin has been ripped off. This isn't how I want to remember you, this isn't what you gave me. Yet I'm not even angry just hurt. How could I be angry, you took away my right to be angry. You did one mistake and ran away. You could've stayed, you should've heard me out. But you ran, you ran to her. After 4 fucking years. You ran away. After all we had been through you just threw me like a toy you were bored of. Was it so fucking hard to try? I keep saying it was all toxic, we were never meant to be.  But I can't believe it. And I'm so scared, and I hate that you've changed me. Changed me so I'll never love anyone like I did you. Because what's the point, I could promise u my life, the universe ... and it would never be enough. I hate her. I hate you. How dare you move on ? How dare you run the minute you commit one mistake? Couldn't you stay once and fuckin see. Even try, bear my anger? Bear that self hate? But no u ran to her. Right after giving me the ugliest scars. You decided I wasn't pretty enough for you. You listened to her cry, you listened to everything of a person u knew for 3 days. But you couldn't stay a minute to hold me.