Depths

In the depths of the Mariana trench lives many undiscovered beings and creatures, there are myths surrounding them.
From the infamous cthulu to Siren.
Though Cthulu is a Titanic Octopus Creature Entitled as A Demigod and siren known as the bloody mermaid are art of fiction there is something big and strong with wings that sends waves into motion and gives the earth,
quakes.
The Thud of thunder Cracks The Earth from the Inn As The Creature That Lies In Between Groans.
The People Encrave in Fear After The Shower of Blood Rains Over Them

Written In Between their own people's drained soul.
The Creature So Mighty And Mysterious Unknown To Mankind.
City:
Sheriff Ken! My house it's embarked on flames I need help Quick!
Calm down and sit.
There is no time! The fire may increase and devour the whole house!
Hmm seems serious let's go.

You were correct sorry for the  misunderstanding, Fire Department? There is a Friendly fire around the coast of marina t. What T Again Sherrif? Mariana Trench. Oh no another case added to the pile.
What do you mean by that?
Oh So You Don't know...Every Year there is at least 19 cases issued of either earthquakes or fire or tidal upsurge attacks. It's almost like a must-happen ritual now.
That's quite a weird phenomena.
I'm sure it's not a coincidence or a phenomenon it's been happening for centuries Mr Ken I think it's better for the three of us to not mention this to anybody mysterious.
What do you mean by 'three of us'? Mr Daniel? Is there someone else than the two of us?......Mr Daniel? Huh The Call Cut...I think it's better for me to stay out of this matter....
Sheriff!!! My House!!! It's burning!!!
Don't you worry they will be here in a short time. I don't know about that....
Wowowo that's a big wave of water right there...[it's going all like He Said...]
Sir!! My entire house is going to be gone..now we should be going before that wave hits any one of us....yeah better get goin...

*Thud*
It's raining like it's going to last for years...the lighting is striking everywhere it can think of! Huh what's that thing in the distance? It looks a plane or unidentified object flying in towards the hills.I Should check there since it's where my most valuable job is...peeing most probably since the toilets in the office are worser than a dead body's smell...well gotta save my home now....
*Cycles running in rainy weather*
This is going very imbalanced.....
Oouoho!?
*Cycle Breaks*
Well it was a nice two trips on you cycle boy the first trip was to the office and the second trip was the same then I never used it...this is a unfinished trip so it doesn't count.
Is that what it looks like? It Is The 'thing' that was flying around....?
"Gaoh!" Huh It's Barking or Screaming?
I better not get myself into it....
But it seems like I'm already ONTO IT!
MYTHOLOGY!!! slowly and quietly...
show your self creature...show...SHOW YOUR SELF.
'silence' It's mighty! It's Majestic..It's Two winged, Clawed Huge Jaw mightyer than sharks! It's a Mythical mythological Dragon...
But I Thought they were only an art of fiction. That they don't exist but this is a discovery that's unique and special...
I must let the world know about this!
'gah! Don't ...tell ...'
It can talk?! And that's also in English?!
I'm very Shocked...'hello? Mr Jack?'
"Hello, Sherrif Ken How's work goin'?"
'Fine, untill now..I think I've discovered a unidentified creature that has not been known, Now It's Open for the world to know....'
"Hmm interesting what is the name?"
It's...(Gahh!! Why?)...a cthulu....
"Seriously your wasting my precious time....A Cthulu? That is a Art Of Fiction by H.P Lovecraft..And  Cthulu isn't even found near Mariana Trench Coastal Unificated People's Housing...I'm just wasting more of my time talking to a imbecile and uneducated person like you" *cuts* well he just cussed straight at me and destroyed me whole....at least I saved a creature from a possible abduction and captivated in a lab and maybe death to a nothing...
Though I have one question....How Did you Get here?...
End Of Chapter 1: Depths

powered by
©© Creative Commons attribution license which permits adaption or making this novel/story into a movie but credit must be given back to the author and his original work.