2

Here look at the girl who just got recruited to play for Team USA sitting on her bed. Tori wants to tell her best friend but she doesn't know  if she is allowed to tell him. So she did what she did if she needed advice go ask everyone in the house.

   She went to Reggie first she knew it wouldn't take to long.

When she finally found him he was eating. She approached him and told him that she wanted to talk. And when he gave her the wost advice ever.

"I don't know." He mumbled he still had food in his mouth

She sighed what did she expect from him? So she decided to talk to her brother and save some of her time.

When she got to his room she found him asleep. She sighed to herself again. "When will I learn?" she said to herself.

So she decided to go to her and her friends favorite spot. When  she was out of the house she put on her rollerblades and grabed her hockey gear and started skating to play street puck.

Once she got there she was welcomed by many people.

"Hey Tori!"

"Tori!"

"Ace!"

"Mercer my girl!"

One of the boys came up to her. He said "Heya Tori! How are ya?"

"Sup Russ, I ain't doing much just got bored so I came here."

"I see well now that you're here we can actually play well!"

Hours went by playing hockey but no one seemed to notice. How ever Tori knew sooner than later that she had to tell Russ about what had happened and get home before Sunset Curve killed the entire world population.

So she did what she knew what she had to do. She has to end the game. The score was tied 9-9 and they stopped at 10 points so she got all her energy and pushed to her limits. While racing to the 'goal' which was just a old trash can she felt like she was going to die but she didn't this time. She was able to get the puck to to russ who did his 'knuckle puck' and scored the goal making them win!

"Nice play you guys!" she yelled.

"You too!" the majority yelled back.

When she walked up to Russ she asked if he wanted to walk home with her. He agreed and so they started to go home.

Half way on the walk of joking around she decided to tell him "Hey Russ?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah of course I'm your best friend."

"Okay so I wanted to tell you that... IwasscoutedbysomeoneandnowgettoplayinthejuniorGoodwillgame." She rushed

"What the hell did you say?" he asked.

"I was scouted by someone I don't know who but because of that I get to play in the junior Goodwill games..." She repeated.

It was quiet.

"Russ?"

"WHAT REALLY? LIKE THE OLYMPICS?! THAT'S SO COOL!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah it is."

He paused for a minute. "My friend is going to be famous..."

She noticed that they were by her house.

"Russ I got to go but I'll see you soon!"

"Yeah see you soon!"

--------------------------------
(542) words
Sorry it took SO long I'm a procrastinator but yeah it's progressing 👍