3

As she walked up to the house she noticed it was quiet, too quiet. Concerned she walked over to the garage. When no one was in there she decided to just go in the house and hope the guys aren't dead.

"I swear if they're dead," she whispered.

  She opened the door slowly. The door creaked loudly when she opened it. She mentally cursed when that happened. So she entered the house and took off her gear.

  She walked up the stairs to her room. She set down her stuff and changed her gross sweaty hockey clothes. When she layed down in her bed she heard a loud bang. Scared she sits up and she grabs the nearest thing next to her :her hockey stick.

  As the sound continues Tori gets up and exits her room. Ready to face the danger in the house, she sneaks into the kitchen. As her eyes scan the kitchen her eyes meet the eyes of none other than the person who offered her the chance of a life time. Don Tibbles.

  "Ah! Tori there you are!" he exclaimed.

  "Hi?" Tori responded.

  "Oh! Right. I'm Don Tibbles." he said as he stuck out his hand to shake.

  Tori shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you Mr.Tibbles, but how did you get in here?"

  "I walked in. The door was opened." he explained.

  At this point her mind is going crazy. Why has he here? Is she off the team? Is she being kidnapped? Did shut she the door? Where is her brother? Where is the band?

  Mr.Tibbles picked up on her confusion. "I came here to tell you that Team USA is on it's way as we speak. So if you could meet the team, the tutor, and your coach in about," he looked at his watch, "six hours in the dorms that would be great."

  "That's mice and all but I don't know where that is and I don't have a ride." She said unsure of his awnser.

  "Alright then I'll pick you up."

  "Thanks Mr.Tibbles." she said as he left.

  As he left she made sure to shut the door. Then five minutes later the door opens. Revealing Sunset Curve.

  She rolls her eyes and shakes her head. She walks up the stairs to find a better outfit to wear so she looks presentable to everyone she is meeting. She takes a shower and she put on her outfit. A Sunset Curve shirt, a pair of loose jeans, blacks socks, black vans, a flannel that she stole from Reggie, a bracelet that she stole from Luke, a beanie she stole from Alex, and a dogtag necklace she stole from Bobby.

  Satisfied with her outfit she went downstairs. This time she heard Luke complaining about something that she didn't really care about. She saw Reggie and Bobby fighting about who gets to eat the last piece of bacon. She chuckled. Walking over to her brother she sneaks behind him and she pretends to kidnap him by putting one of her hands over his mouth the other around his body and she pulls on his body.

  To be fair, it was an inside joke. But it was scary nonetheless. So to be expected Alex screamed making the boys jump and Tori laugh.

  "You have got to stop that!" Alex lectured.

  "I'll stop that when you stop being gay." she shrugged.

  The rest of the boys laughed and Alex sighed. "Anyway I have Mr.Tibbles picking me up so I can meet the team and everyone else in about 5 hours or so." she informed them. They all nodded.

  "'Kay I'm gonna go now," she said backing away.

  "Not so fast." Alex said.

  "What?" she said stopping in her tracks.

  "What are you wearing?" he integrated.

  "Clothes," she shrugged. Now everyone was looking at her outfit.

  "My flannel!"

  "My bracelet!"

  "My bennie!"

  "My dogtag necklace!"

  As the boys came to realize that she stole from each and every one of them. She ran up the stairs and into her room. She shut the door and she locked it.

  She sighed waiting for the hours to pass getting more nervous by the second. It was fine. Right?

--------------------------------
(698 words)

YO ANOTHER UPDATE? WHAT IMPOSSIBLE. ANY WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!!!!