Part 11

'Chalo sab keh rahay hain tu beta bata he do.' Ayesha's statement was a shock for Nandini, and she became so nervous that her eyes started watering. Only one person was enjoying her in this condition "Manik" who really wanted to know what she would say.

'M. mmm...mei..n...mein...'

'Kaisay kahon' Nandini was fidgeting with her hands and looked down in her lap.

' Beta koi baat nahi hum ghar walay he hain' Ayesha encouraged her

'Thora different lag raha ha' slipped from Nandini's mouth, and she didn't know how everyone would take her this answer

Ayesha understood that she is getting used to the 6 she buzzed Mukti and Aliya off.'Bas karo, tang na karo meri beti ku.'

Mukti her best friend. She knew she is getting very awkward, so she put the mic on Faiza 'Dida, ap batao apku kaisa feel ho raha'

Faiza got very conscious, but Nandini was revealed that attention was diverted from her. She sneakily shifted to the right to create more space between him and Manik.

But Manik can't let this happen, so he moved as well. Nandini showed her eyes to him, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

' Dida ap batao na batao mein bohat khush hon shadi say, apki daant say jaan chot jaye gi' Listening this Faiza threw cushion at her and cushion fight was started with lots of laughs and smiles. Ayesha just prayed for her children's happiness and went up.

..........

Manik didn't want to leave his Nandini alone, but thought to give her some time, he also left with an excuse of work.

All 4 girls decided to sleep in the living room together and do a marathon of movies. They put mattress and bedding on the floor, got lots of junk, and started watching one movie after another. It was nearly 6 am when they decided to sleep.

Nandini kept shifting sides as she couldn't sleep.

'Neend nahi a rahi?' Faiza who was laying next to her inquired.

'Nahi dida'

'Chalo chai peetay hain Garden mein, is time bohat maza ata ha chai peenay ka' saying this they both got up, made tea and sat on a swing in garden

'Pata ha jab Ibrahim nay shadi ki baat ki thi tu mein bhi bohat confuse thi, samajh nahi a raha tha kiya karon. Even though I knew him, I loved him. Phir bhi ajeeb si feeling thi. Pata nahi mein kiya karon gi. Kaisay adjust hon gi unkay ghar. Lekin unsay baat ki, unsay apni pareeshani share ki tu sab theek ho gaya.' Faiza brought up the topic which she knew Nandini was concerned about. Nandini listened to her kneely and understood what she was trying to say.

'Ji Dida, mein try karon gi communicate krnay' Nandini said, finishing her

'Meri tu bas ho gaye ha, meinay sonay ja rahi hon'

'Hanji mein bhi ati hon, yeh cup kitchen mein rakh aon' Nandini said while getting up

.....
Nandini was putting cups in the sink. When she heard someone entering the kitchen. She got a little startled seeing Manik but composed herself quickly.

' woh mein aunty ku dhond raha tha nashta nahi bana mera abhi tak' explained Manik

'Ummm.. pata nahi meinay nahi dekha unku atay hoye, ap itni subah kyun nashta kr rahay hain' she questioned while tidying up kitchen a little bit. When she didn't hear a response from him, she looked back and raised her eyebrow, asking what's wrong.

He shared his head 'kuch nahi bas dekh raha tha tum is kitchen mein kitni achi lag rahi ho. Apni apni si lag rahi ho.'

Nandini got a bit conscious and started to go but realised he wanted food. ' mein breakfast bana don, kiya khain gaye'

'Kuch bhi khila do, kha lon ga' manik said with a gleam

'OK phir ap bhatain mein lati hon'

...

'Yeh raha apka breakfast, wessay apnay bataya nahi itni subah breakfast?' Nandini enquired

' woh aik meeting ha lekin tum kyun is time uth gaye, ya soi he nahi ho' manik asked looking at her sleepy face.

Nandini grinned while nodding her head

'Don't tell me yaar, u r a doctor u know how important sleep is, still u were awake till so late' Manik said sternly

' Dantain tu na, kabhi kabhi tu chalta ha. Mein konsa har roz aisay krti hon. Sab jag rahay thay mein kiya krti Akele ja kr so jati. Sab boring kehtay mujhay.' Nandini explained while playing with her fingers.

Manik turned towards her and grabbed her hand, and started playing with her fingers.

'Dant nahi raha bas samjha raha hon'

'Mein aik baat kahon, bura tu nahi manain gaye' Nandini was very hesitant, but she knew she had to take a few steps forward to make this relationship work.

Manik moved his chair closer to Nandini and looked her very attentively' han bolo mein kabhi bhi bura nahi manaoga'

'Promise'

'Han yar Promise ab batao bhi'

' woh..woh...woh..na'
Manik gave her a straight face look conveying 'really'

' acha na... woh.. woh... mujhay na apkay gussay say aur pabandiyon (restrictions) say bohat dar lagta ha. Mein apni life enjoy krna chahati hon. Kaam bhi karna chahati hon. Family ka dehan rakhna ha but mostly mujhay dar kr nahi rehna. Yeh kr diya tu loya hoga, woh kr diya tu kiya ho ga...'

She got quiet and then started again.' I wanna give this relationship a chance, but it would take me some time. Would u be able to give me that much time?' She finally looked up after the whole speech, anticipating his answer.

' mujhay tu lag tum woh kay agay jao gi he nahi' HD said chuckling to which Nandini glared him.

' mein tumhara puri zindagi wait krnay kay liye tayar hon. Tumhain jitna time chahiye tu lo. Aur rahi baat gussay ki tu mein bohat khoshish kr raha hon kay tum pr gussa na Jon. But you have try and not give me reasons to get angry. I know there r some rules which u r quite familiar bcz they r same as uncle has in his house apart from that u can live as freely as you want, I will be there with u.' He said with a lot of sincerity which she could see as well. They were so lost in their staring competition that they didn't see anyone coming in the dining area.

'Yeh kiya ho raha ha?'....