Chapter 2- Family's love

In-line comments are love...

Chapter 2:

Nandini and Aliya were setting up the table for diner because their Baba will be here anytime and he prefers wants everything to be perfect.

Zoya was still in the kitchen and setting up a salad plate.

'Mama, you leave that. I will do it! I think Baba is here; you go and give him water' said Nandini while walking in the kitchen.

'Oho! Someone is scared.' Teased Zoya

'Mamama...' whined Nandini

'Okay, okay I am going!' Zoya said while cleaning her hands and patted Nandini's head while walking out of the kitchen with water.

'Allah mian! Please help me.' Nandini said while looking up.

Nandini quickly finished last minute work in the kitchen and headed outside to see a very beautiful scene; Aliya was side hugging her Baba and blabbering about the whole day. Her mama was checking the last-minute details on the dining table. When she saw Nandini standing a far, she held her hand and took her near the father-daughter duo.

'Mr and Miss Khan, I think you are forgetting someone!' said Zoya

'We are not talking to that someone because she doesn't care about us, hena?' Asad said while looking at Aliya to which Aliya nodded.

'Baba, I am sorry! Please don't say that I don't care about you, I love you' Nandini said while trying to control her tears.

'Haye mera rondu bacha (cry baby)' Asad got up and engulfed Nandini in his arms. He kissed her forehead.

'Sorry I was teasing you, it was Aliya's plan' He said while pointing towards Aliya. Aliya looked at him with big eyes.

'Oh, really Baba! You always put the entire blame on me' complained Aliya

'Acha sorry na! come here!' said Asad lovingly. Aliya moved towards him and he side hugged both his daughters and kissed their heads one after the other.

'mujhay tu ap bhol he gaye' teased Zoya

'Is it possible that we forget you, feel free to join us!' Asad winked and Zoya moved towards the trio to complete the family hug.

'Hellooooo' came a chirping voice of Mukti.

'Oho Look who do we have here' said Asad while moving out of the family hug.

'How many times I have told you to say Salam' all chuckled hearing Ayesha's voice. Mukti rolled her eyes and greet everyone with a very tight smile.

'Salam uncle and aunty' Asad and Zoya chuckled and patted her head to give blessings. Mukti moved towards Nandini and gave her 'seriously' look to which Nandini laughed. Mukti showed her eyes and stood beside her.

Nandini and Aliya moved towards Ayesha and hugged and greeted her with Salam. They know she is a bit strict when it comes to their values just like their Baba.

'Aunty, how are you?' asked Nandini while taking the bag and coat from her.

'I am good beta, how are you?' she asked while patting her face lightly.

'I am good as well' Nandini said with a smile.

'Where is our bride to be?' asked Aliya

'She is coming in with Manik, he was parking, lo agay!' Ayesha told everyone. Manik and Faiza greeted everyone and stood beside their Ma.

'You came at very good time, we have just laid the dinner. Let's have the dinner first.' Said Zoya and everyone followed her to the dining table.

Whilst eating all four girls were whispering amongst each other, both the mums were busy in their discussions and men were engrossed in their business talks.

However, amongst all this there were one pair of eyes who were stealing glances of someone special.

'I forgot to discuss the main purpose for which we came here' Ayesha spoke grabbing everyone's attention.

'As you know Faiza is getting married in a month, and I can't plan everything on my own. Especially now-a-days, I don't know what these young girls want in their wedding. So, I came to ask if Nandini Aliya and Zoya can help me out with everything.' Ayesha explained the purpose of this visit.

'Of course! We are family Ayesha and if we are not going to help each other who else will' spoke Zoya

'OMG, we will get to plan everything. Wow sounds so cool na!' exclaimed Aliya

'Yup totally agree, we are going to make this a mega event' chipped Mukti. Everyone smiled looking at their excitement.

'Nandini how do you cope with this child, you are so calm and she is so hyper' teased Faiza

'Di! That's why our Jodi is the best because they say na opposite attracts' explained Nandini

'Oh! That means you won't mind if your husband is loud because you will neutral the partnership with your calmness.' teased Faiza while eyeing Manik. Nandini did not know how to respond to so she just looked down and blushed.

'Rice is finished I will go and re-fill it' Nandini got up quickly and ran in the kitchen.

'I am finished, I will go and wash my hands' said Manik while getting up.

He walked towards the kitchen and saw Nandini engrossed in setting the dish. He tapped on her shoulder to gain her attention. She turned around to see the most breath-taking face in front of her eyes.

'What are you doing here? Koi a jaye ga' she panicked while looking here and there.

'So, what? I came to talk to you. Why were you not looking at me?' he complained in the most adorable way.

Finally, I have uploaded the second chapter. How was it? Your best scene/dialogue from this update?

Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated.

Please vote, comment and share!

Love,

Mystery