the monster

Rihanna: guys! I think something's happening! Am I dying!?
Harry: what's wrong!?
Rihanna: My stomach! It's squeezing, and it hurts!
Lauren: I've been through that. It's called labor.
Rihanna: I'm having my baby now!? Here!? No! We were meant to be out of here by the time he was born!
Yammy: you can't do anything about it. Me and Lauren have given birth. We'll help you bare him.

The 3 girls head backstage. Everyone hears screaming, so they head somewhere else.

A week had passed. Rihanna had recovered. Everyone met the baby and loved him.

Rihanna had slowly started going insane. She kept talking about a monster under her bed. She said that it was her friend, and that he meant no harm.

Heather: can you shut up!? Monsters aren't real!
Rihanna: that's what you think. It's told me it's opinions on everyone here. You should watch your back. It doesn't like you.

She lets out a psychotic giggle.
Heather goes to everyone. She usually doesn't interact with them, so they were confused.

Heather: hey guys.
Rosa: what do you want!?
Heather: I think Rihanna's planning to kill me.
Alex: welp, I might as well go get a snack.

Alex leaves the room.
Rosa tries to stop her.
Noone wants to be near anyone at this point, so they split up.
Heather spies on Rihanna. She's talking to the "monster" under her bed.

Rihanna: *singing* I don't wanna be a murderer. *Talking* Sure she's mean, but she doesn't deserve to die. I don't want to kill anyone! Oh no! Is he ok!?
Heather: *whispering* who is she talking to!?

Alex: ok, I just need snacks.
Shoto: Alex, come with me!
Alex: but snacks!
Shoto: fine!

Rosa: if anyone alive is in there, tell me.

No response. She opens the door.

Rosa: oh. Ok. I didn't expect to see him in here.

She saw Harry styles the ultimate male singer, dead in the room that they did the concert in

Rosa: he's dead in a puddle of water with wires leading to it. This is either a distraction, or he was electrocuted.

Rosa: hey come with me.
Shoto: ok.
Alex: but I want snacks!
Rosa: I don't care, this is kinda linked to you getting snacks.

Rosa: here.

Ding ding bing bong.

Monokuma: a body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, you will head to a class trial.

Shoto: you have got to be kidding me.

Everyone, apart from Rihanna gathers in that room.

Rosa: I'm gonna find Rihanna. The rest of you, look for clues.

She opens Rihanna's door and-

Rosa: what the hell!?

Rihanna, the ultimate r&b star was lying down next to her door. There was a trail of blood leading under her bed.

Rosa: Whoever did this clearly wanted the monster to have something to do with it.
Melanie: Rosa, are you ok? Aaahhh!
Olivia: I heard screaming! Is everything ok!?
Rosa: no!

Ding ding bing bong

Monokuma: a body has been discovered!

Rosa: I swear to god, people need to stop doing this!
Olivia: I'll look under her bed. There's a lock of black hair.
Melanie: this will be easier than I thought!
Monotaro: what a shame. This didn't have to happen, and it won't effect the trial at all.
Rosa: what do you mean by that!?
Monotaro: the first murder is all that counts.
Olivia: then why did they kill her?
Billie: I overheard what that idiotic bear said, and now I'm just gonna say that I knew about these rules.
Melanie: what do you mean?
Billie: I killed her. I didn't do anything to Harry though.
Olivia: why her though, why not someone people didn't like!?
Billie: she annoyed me with all this monster talk.

Rosa: hey everyone, I can investigate Harry now. There's no need to investigate Rihanna because somebody admitted to killing her!

Billie slightly raises her hand.

Billie: somebody.
Ariana: then she probably killed Harry as well.
Billie: no.
Ariana: then who do we vote for you, or Harry's killer.
Monophanie: you would have to vote for Harry's killer, since this is a first come first served situation.
Ariana: hey, can you move this body? We don't wanna risk getting electrocuted.
Monophanie: I don't wanna touch a body of someone who got electrocuted to death- oops. I wasn't supposed to reveal that...
Rosa: at least we know how he died, and that this wasn't a distraction.
Olivia: wait! I just figured it out! I know who did it! It was the one in charge of electronics for the concert we did!
Billie: who!?
Olivia: I'm gonna let you guys figure it out on your own. I'm not gonna talk for the entire trial unless you figure it out.