t h r e e

a few days later

I woke up this morning and went downstairs, where my parents were arguing "mom dad please stop" I said and they stopped shouting at each other, and looked up at me. "What's wrong here?" I asked "Mom and I are going to divorce" my dad blurted out "what?" I asked "yea and no one can change anything on that" he said and left the house.

"Mom? What's going on?" I asked her "n-nothing" my mom said, and left the kitchen I never saw my parents arguing, they were always happy.

I got changed and grabbed myself some coffe, and drove to my brothers house.

you have to know that I don't have a lot of friends, and never had a lot of friends. Declan was my only friend, when I was little until Mason came into our life then he started to ignore me when we were arround mason. I'm happy that we're in good terms now.

My brother opened the door "hey what's wrong?" He asked "did u know, that mom and dad broke up with each other?" I asked him "what?" He asked me, and I nodded "oh do u want to life here...until you find your own apartment?" He asked "nah I'm good" I said "I just wanted to see Lauren" I said "she's not here" he said "oh okay then bye I guess" I said and left.

I drove back home and my dad packed, his stuff "what are u doing?" I asked him "making spare for your stepdad" he said "huh?" I asked "I'm moving out hun" he said "but dad..." I said "don't worry love" he said, and kissed my forehead.

My dad closed his suitcase and left.

I didn't knew that mom has a new boyfriend already...

I searched for a apartment and saw that two girls are searching, for another roommate so I texted them.

One week later

I was packing my suitcase and all my stuff, because I'm moving into the apartment with the other two girls.

I said my mom goodbye and arrived at the apartment "heyyyy" a brown haired girl squealed and hugged me "heyy" I smiled at her "I'm holly and Grace is inside" she said and we went inside "hey nice to meet you" Grace said and hugged me "so here's your key and here's your room, with your own bathroom" Grace said "lemme show you the whole apartment" she added.

"So then we have mine room and here's hollys room then here we have the kitchen the livingroom and a 4th bathroom for our guests" she said "we're so happy that u decided to life with us I won't be here very often. I'm the most of time at university, or at my boyfriends but holly is often here, because she's working from home" she said and I nodded "so that's all I guess" she smiled.

"Can I please help you, with unpacking ur stuff?" Holly asked and I nodded "oh forgot to tell you holly is such an mom" Grace shouted and I giggled.

Holly helped me for the rest of the day, with unpacking all my stuff and we decorated everything.

"I'm proud of us" she smiled proud and I smiled back at her "should we order something to eat?" Holly asked and I nodded.

We ordered burgers, and talked with each other, shared our insta names and our telephone numbers.

"I'm tired I'm going to sleep" I said and holly nodded.

I went Into my bathroom tooked a shower got changed and bedready before going into my room and going to sleep.

i scrolled trough my phone and posted something on instagram

amayarice

●○

○●

○●

Amayarice:I'm out of captions lol anyways hi from my new home.
liked by 92.929 people

Declanrice
Ugly

Hollyxoxo
MY LOVELY
\_
💋👼🏼

Gracewilliams
PRETTIEST

username1
I want to look like you

Laurenfryer
😍😍😍😍😍😍

Sasharebecca
My baby is all grown up
\_
I love u x

load more comments

In the next days I spent a lot of time with the girls, and got to know them.

we were on our way to a restaurant right now, to eat dinner.

We sat down on the table and ordered our food and drinks.

"Cheers" we all said and drank our shots "were so happy that u live with us" holly said.

A waitress brought us our food and we just enjoyed the night ate and drank together.