✭・.・✫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ✭・.・✫

𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆,𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆,
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

───── ❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ─────

𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑, 𝐒𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭,
𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚.

Was it normal to be this nervous for a date? Juniper wasn't sure, pacing around her house in nothing but pyjamas that Matthew would say 'barely classed as clothes'. She scrubbed at her teeth with her toothbrush as she answered the front door, rolling her eyes at Matthew.

"How did you forget your key?" She spoke through the foam in her mouth, spitting it out in the kitchen sink, "Seriously, dude, I'm on a time crunch here!" Juniper gestured down to herself - and her lack of outfit.

Matthew snorted at her, shaking his head with a chuckle, "Oh, I can see that, Blake, you look rushed off your feet"

She rolled her eyes at his joke, watching as the brunet man grabbed himself a smoothie from her fridge with raised brows, "Hot date?" He pointed towards her hair, the velcro rollers in it.

"With my husband, y'know I really like saying that? Husband, it sound so official, like I'm truly a grown up" Juniper laughed, walking through her halls, knowing her friend would follow.

"Yeah, so grown up, especially when you mention the heavily intoxicated vows with some random man and some woman being sick in the back" Matthew mocked jokingly, "Or the Elvis impersonator, so grown up"

She stuck her middle finger up at Matthew with a laugh of her own, placing her toothbrush back in the bathroom, "I have about ten outfits lined up on my bed, what do you think?"

Matthew pursed his lips as he looked around her bedroom, "Your going to his for drinks and takeout?" He questioned, glancing at the blonde as she entered her own room.