Chapter 1

-Aria Luciano-

Running to my dad's underground since he called out for an emergency.

The only reason I'm running here is that he had a worrying voice which I don't like at all.

Once I reached his office I grabbed the handle and pushed the door open.

"Aria, here take these guns." he shouts as if I can't hear him.

"Why? what's happening?" is all I manage to say because he was clearly in rush.

"For fucks sake today, TAKE IT." he said while opening closets and packing guns with him.

He isn't giving me any answers and it's pissing me off.

I quickly grab a rifle gun and a blade in case I needed them.

As soon as I turn to face the garage door of my dad's warehouse, the door was wide open with a bomb which pushed us back knocking us to the floor.

I get up fast and go behind a wall while my dad follows me "Which mafia group is attacking?" I ask dad.

"The Russian mafia, we got accused of killing his wife and he's totally pissed."  Gianni says as we both take turns opening fire.

"The Russian mafia is a powerful mafia and has many men, you and I both know we can't take it down ourselves." I say sternly throwing a bomb to help us.

"Yeah, I'm very aware of that. That's why we should sign a contract with Luca and Antonio to help us." Gianni says while my blood runs cold.

No, I'm not letting this happen. There is no way I'll be breathing the same air he does.

————————————————————————
Yeah, that's me writing for the first time. Indeed very sorry for this short chapter but it's still the beginning and the next chapter hopefully will be longer!!