the tale of the old and the seven..... (part 3)

Hello everybody last part of this tale next one will come April 27 2015 so yeah the story :
Anna's P.O.V
I got my wish I held the neckles in my hands. When I got soon I touched the Ruby and the it was like my body was on fire. Pain was all over my body. Then it all...

Tris's P. O. V
As I walked to my house I could already see something white through the window. When I finally got to my house my wife was sitting on the couch. I hugged her butwhen she tried to hug me back as soo n as her her hand when touched me it all went....

Augustus POV
When I got home Hazel was there she told me to come close to her but she was crying. She said " Augustus I was meant to die why didn't you let me stay dead I'm not supposed to be here anymore Augustus and I don't want to stay but you can come withe me here take my hand." She took out her hand good my to take it and as soon as....

Cristal POV
The morning after the encounter with the old man (who was nowhere to be seen)
I heard that Anna had died and Tris and Augustus were nowhere to be seen. Anna had been poisoned and Tris had just disappeared. At noon there was a black widdow spider on my office desk I was so fearless that I went to kill it when I touched it....

Thalia's POV
My mother got better so we went to the market. Outside the market there was an old lady. She was selling apples. She look like she really needed money so we bought her some apples and kept shopping. When we got home my mother made lunch after we ate I got an apple just because I was still hungry. As soon as I took a....(poisoned apple snow white reference! :)

Piper's POV

Well here I am again to continue telling u the story. So Luis as u may remember wished for immortality and here I am 100 years later to tell u that after the first 50 years of his immortal life he didn't want to live any more so he tried everything he could but he didn't die so he went crazy. To this day he is still is crazy. And me well I am still alive I am not crazy and still look like I did when I met the old man. So here's a tip if an envelope like that ever slips under your door I suggest you go ( cause we all know what happened to Peter) also don't choose something you don't need and if

You want something like an object then don't say the word poisen and choose very wise or if u pick something else who nows u might be next story teller * smiles evilly*

Thank u all for listening I will make another tale so keep in touch it might be sooner than the 27. If u have any questions sent me a message through wattpad and follow me on Instagram : Gabygab_30 also if u have Kik and u have any questions my Kik name is : also Gabygab_30 thx for everything bye!