CHAPTER SIX

'WARLORD'

SITTING IN his throne. eyes are close and his chin is above his closed fist.
Everyone who can see that sight of the Warlord they can say that the Warlord is sleeping like a untamed dragon in the cave, but once the Warlord opened his Piercing green eyes everyone will tremble in fear.

Sa ganong posisyon ay naabotan Siya Ng kanyang kanang kamay, hindi Niya inimulat ang mga mata at hinayaan na makalapit ito sakanya Ng tuluyang.

"My Lord, the next competition is coming two days from now" my right hand said.

I didn't open my eyes while thinking about that competition tsk.
If it's not fun seeing those women's fighting to be my Queen I'm not going to agree to that kind of competition tsk.

Every year ay may nagaganap na competition and I have this rule that if the woman who join the competition last year they can't join the competition again, unless they are one of the top 20 women's who passed the competition and the day after tomorrow is the day that the competition will begin again and the top 20 women's who passed the competition last year will gonna join the competition so they can show to all that they are really strong and unbeatable,

but now I doubt's that.

"How's her tests?" I asked while still closing my eyes.

Tumikhim muna ito bago nag salita.
"Her tests are good but the ten strongest war warrior is badly injured by her" aniya nito.

"And it's seems that she is not the kind of girl who's easy to deal with." Dagdag pa nito tsk.

The girl we are talking about is the girl who broke my giant front gate and forcefully entered my castle because my men on the front didn't let her in, and they didn't believe that she has a proof that she has a permission to enter tsk.

Hindi ko Alam kung Saan nito nakuha ang permission letter na yun, Isa lang ang natatandaan ko na humingi Ng permission letter saakin, it's none other than the famous Cold Hearted King of Flame and Elemental kingdom, king Drake Gray Blood Zachary Firro,

Will he didn't directly asked me, he asked my dad to have a permission letter from me and because dad is his friend I give him a permission letter and dad also said that, that king is not easy to dealt with and dad didn't want to be his enemy, dahil mahirap itong kalabanin lalo na ang asawa daw nito na si Queen helliana the wife of King Drake,

Queen Helliana is cold like his husband and I heard that she is the Legendary Princess of Elemental Kingdom and the one who defeated the king of Damian's tsk.

Well the girl inside my forbidden Forest is like a dangerous innocent little girl,
The first time I laid my eyes on her. I know that she is not the kind of girl that easily get bullied, she may look like innocent but she's dangerous.

Ganon ang tingin ko sakanya sa maikling panahon na pag mamasid ko dito.

It's funny to think that she easily tamed devil beast in just a couple of minutes when in fact I am the only one who can tamed him tsk.

Napailing nalang ako at nag angat Ng tingin, I look at my right hand and say.
"After her training tomorrow let her rest and tell to the ten naeebban to bring her to the competition the day after tomorrow" I coldly said.

Sunod sunod itong tumango.
"Yes my Lord, I'll take my leave to sent your order" he said then leave the throne room tsk.

Ipinikit ko muli ang mata at sumandal sa sandalan Ng kinauupuan ko then suddenly my mind flew to the three boys the fiery's companions, I think that they are her brothers and they are now in the other side of my mountain trying to enter the forbidden Forest but they can't easily get in tsk.