CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

'THIRD PERSON P.O.V'

IN THE highest part of the warcraft mountain's castle where the warlord are standing, looking at the surrounding of his territories.

His troops are glancing at him from time to time because he'd been there for hours and itseems that he had no plan on getting out.

No one knows what's running on their warlord's mind because he is so hard to read.

They can come near him to report because they are afraid that they might disturb him!.

But it's important!. The head of the troops says on his mind who assigned to report to they're warlord about the condition of the situation of the battle between the northern kingdom who's owning the land on the West which is inside the property of the warlord.

But the northern kingdom insisted that, that land is their's and they even declare a war between them!, And when the letter they sent to declare a war arrived at Warcraft mountain it immediately got burn even though it didn't reach the front gate of the castle because the warlord knew that, that letter has something and the warlord was right because after the letter got burned they saw a man from northern kingdom got killed because of the poison around the mountain.

The head of troops immediately climbed on the long stairs of the highest palace, he eat all his fear to their warlord because it's okay to got glare than to be killed because of carelessness!.

Nang makarating sa pinaka tuktok ay mabilis siyang lumuhod sa bungad Ng pinto at nag salita.

"Our warlord sorry to interrupt you, but I am here to report the situation of the battle between the northern kingdom." Magalang na Saad Ng pinuno Ng mga kawal.

"Speak." Malamig na Saad Ng warlord habang nakatingin parin sa malawak na territoryo nito.

"Earlier we we're about to defeat the northern kingdom because we already killed almost all of their troops but we didn't expect that they are waiting for us to get exhausted and they attack us with the triple of their numbers when the first battle, our other troops are already in the battlefield to fight but we need you there, our warlord. because the king of northern kingdom is there and we have no match for him but you." Mahabang Saad Ng kawal.

Humarap ang warlord sa kawal at pinakatitigan ito ng matiim bago tumalikod.

"Tsk go back." The warlord just say, and the troop immediately leave the highest palace to do what their warlord say.

When the Troop leave the highest palace the warlord immediately call his wardragon that appears in front of him the moment that he called the wardragon's name.

The warlord stand behind his wardragon and it flew immediately to where his warlord say.

All of the troops in the warcraft mountain saw how the wardragon flew fast towards the west side of the warcraft mountain and they saw their warlord standing behind his wardragon.

The warlord didn't even wore his golden warbattle suit and they didn't see his twin war blades on his back, itseems that the warlord is just going there to watch the battle.

If the Warlord leave the warcraft mountain it's mean two things it's needed his presence, and it's very important.

Because for the warlord his time is gold that no one can waste it, he rather stay in his castle look around his territories and secretly cultivate than to show off his power so others will fear him.

WHEN the warlord arrived at the battlefield which is in the west side of the Warcraft mountain that the northern kingdom are owning, he didn't go down to show his presence, he just stand at his wardragon's back and watch how his troops fight with the troops of the northern kingdom.