27

"I'm bleeding painfully, painfully, painfully" Tea and JK belt out before bursting into laughter as Opening Sequence continues playing in the background.

"You know, you're a great singer," Kookie teases as he stops at a red light making Tea roll her eyes and glare at him playfully.

"Sure, Kook, whatever you say," she says sarcastically as they both giggle.

Tea's never really had friends before. Outside of Min from the cafe, she didn't really know anyone else until Hobi came into her life so she's slightly surprised that it's so easy to be friends with his group mates.

Or maybe it's just Jungkook, she thinks. Now that she thinks about it, she doesn't remember ever being stuck in awkward silence with him despite just meeting him today and having to spend hours alone together.

It could've been that it's Jungkook, or it could've been that they are the same age, but regardless she's glad to be friends with someone as sweet as him. She's just happy that he wasn't awkward and shy with her like he usually is with other girls. She already feels like she doesn't belong in Hobi's idol life; it would've made her feel more out of place if his group mates were awkward with her.

"Do you know where we're going?" Tea asks, as she smiles at Jungkook.

"Duh," he replies, raising his eyebrows. "I'm driving, remember?" he continues, earning a light slap to his arm from Tea.

"Yah! Don't hit the driver unless you wanna crash!" he exclaims exaggeratedly even though both of them knew he'd be perfectly fine.

"It was a light tap," Tea argues, huffing quietly and crossing her arms.

"You're cute," Kookie teases her, reaching out to pinch her cheeks as he makes a right turn into the apartment complex.

"Shut up," she mumbles, moving his hands away from her face as he laughs at her.

"Oh don't pout, bucha, they're gonna think I did something to you," he tells her as he parks into one of their reserved parking spaces.

"You did," she deadpans as she removes her seatbelt. "Wait," she pauses. "Did you just call me bucha?"

"Yup! Like Kombucha because your name's Tea and that's a good brand for kombucha," he tells her with a smile, looking at her like that's supposed to make perfect sense.

"Tea is a brand of kombucha?" Tea asks him with her head tilted to the side.

"Teazen," he replies, getting out of the car as she does the same.

"So you just compared me to kombucha," she says, glaring at him while he wraps a hand around her shoulder.

"No, I said your name reminds me of kombucha. Not you," he says simply. Before Tea gets a chance to argue with him, though, they both hear someone calling their names from near the entrance, seeing Hobi and Jimin standing with Jin outside.

"How did you get here faster than us?" Kookie asks the minute they catch up to his hyungs making Tea elbow him in the stomach for his disrespect.

"We weren't screaming along to songs, that's how," Jimin deadpans before greeting Tea with a smile as Hobi pulls her away from Jungkook and gives her a hug, intertwining their hands as they greet Jin.

"You heard us?" Tea asks, blushing in embarrassment.

"More like we saw you," Hobi laughs. "Your entire car was shaking Kook," he continues as Jin lets out his windshield wiper laugh while Jimin giggles.

"At least our ride was fun, right bucha?" He says, looking to Tea for support.

"Don't call me that," is all she says before grabbing Hobi's hand and marching off into the building. The rest of the men just laugh before following her.