💡Blinded By light💡

Note: Credit to the artists who made these wonderful art ,I don't have much to say except take care of yourself please mental health is important! 🥰 - Your Fox Firefox
————-——-——————-———————————-
Prov: Sundrop

"Oh sunny" ,moon sighed as he saw me tangled up in the wire cables that help moon glide in the air , I just nervously giggled as I was held in an uncomfortable position missing the new nickname moon gave me , "uh help please star shine" I pleaded as Moon gave me a "I told you look" , "okay fine you were right I can't even use the cable without tangling myself  in a second" I embarrassedly admitted to him "what was that? I couldn't hear you sunshine" moon rubbed the salt in my wound. I unhappily grumbled about how moon was a meanie and a huge jerk, "okay okay fine I'll help you" he gave in and untangled me too fast making me fling at him we both groaned in pain as I was on top of moon alerting lie making him run beside us , "are you two okay?" The worried male asked us , "yea we're fine" I replied as I noticed our position I blushed as I stared at the handsome moon below me- wait handsome?! I quickly got off him as a flustered mess while he got up from the ground before he had a chance to speak i quickly spoke "I'm going to go get ready for our friends now bye!!" I ran off away from the confused faces of moon and lie blushing profusely. Then lie knew what was happening they were falling for each other but they were clueless about it which made lie think about how to get them together naturally and push a bit to help them.
-—-————-——————————————————
Note: whew that was a bit hope you enjoyed that chapter decided to show signs they were falling for each other congrats for making it this far! Freddy has something to say for your accomplishment!

-—-————-——————————————————Note: whew that was a bit hope you enjoyed that chapter decided to show signs they were falling for each other congrats for making it this far! Freddy has something to say for your accomplishment!