Hunting for le missing siblings and le friend~

"No one panic! Stay calm! The only way to find them is to keep calm!" Eclipse said standing at the front of the living room holding Chris and side hugging Lizzy.
"Wh-where is bubba, sissy?" Chris asked crying.
"I-I... I don't know, Chris! But I promise I'll find him! You don't need to cry!! Josh!!!" Eclipse said and called for Josh.
"Yes?" Josh asked.
"Can you watch these two? I need to help mommy Mark, Freddy, and Anna find our older siblings and Simon!" Eclipse told him.
He nodded, taking Chris and Liz to the attic, which he somehow turned into a room.
"Okie!! So, we can't do a group because we need to find them quickly! We're going to have to search on our own! Anna, can you search down the road?" Eclipse asked Anna. Anna nodded.
"E, how long have you been able to take charge like this?" Mark asked.
"Since, I was two! Freddy, you will search the basement! Mommy Mark, I need you to search all of the backyard! I'll search the bedrooms and everywhere else I didn't give to someone! Okie! Break!" Eclipse said and we all started searching for Terrance, Mike, and Simon.
I went down to the basement. I HATE BASEMENTS!
I sighed as I saw how big this basement was.
I have a big job! I thought and started searching.

-An hour later-

"WE'VE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE! MIKEY, TERRY, SIMON!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!! COME OUT!! YOU'RE STARTING TO SCARE ME!" Eclipse yelled on the verge of a breakdown.
"Calm down!" Anna said and hugged E.
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO 'CALM DOWN'!? MY SIBLINGS AND ONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE MISSING!!" Eclipse yelled crying.
"E?" Josh asked.
Eclipse walked to him and cried into his chest.
"Shhh, we'll find them! I twin promise you!" Josh twin promised. (Me IRL: In my AU a 'twin promise' is the most vital type of promise!)
"Y-you used a t-twin promise! Y-you know w-we can't b-break those!" Eclipse stated shocked.
Anna looked at Mark and me, confused. We shrugged. We've known these two since they were born and we still have no idea what a 'twin promise' is!
"I know we'll find them!" Josh said and hugged E tightly.
"O-okie!" Eclipse said hugging him back. "Sorry I lashed out at you, Anna!!"
"It's okie!!" Anna said smiling a soft smile.
E smiled back and remembered something.
"Josh! Remember what Mikey and Terry told us when we were little?" Eclipse asked smiling her tiny demon smile.
Josh's eyes widened.
He nodded.
"*&%#%&!*)((*&%$^bgfcvh!" They said in sync. (Me IRL: Yes I know those are just random symbols! I'M TIRED OKIE!?)
"Wha-?" We started but got caught off by Mike and Terrance breaking down the door and dragging Simon with them.
"WHERE WERE YOU!?" Eclipse yelled crying again.
She attacked them in a hug.
"W-we went to the store?" Mike asked confused why she was crying.
"YOU SCARED ME YOU JERKS!" She yelled punching Mike.
"Why'd you use what we told you to use when you're in trouble?" Terrance asked confused.
"We couldn't find you so we got worried..." Eclipse and Josh said in sync.
"TERRANCE! I TOLD YOU TO WRITE A NOTE FOR THEM." Mike scolded.
"I forgot to!" Terrance said.
Everyone facepalmed.
"Terry, I love you but you're an idiot." Eclipse said.
"Joshy?" Chris and Eli said.
"Guess who's back!" Josh and Eclipse said at the same time and got out of the way.
"MIKEY, TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chris and Eli yelled and ran to them.
"Hey!" They said and hugged them.
" 'Clipsey! Why is miss Anna hugging you so tightly?" Eli asked after she and Chris were released.
"She's scared -_-!" Eclipse said trying to get out of Anna's grip.
"Stop," Anna told E and she stopped.
"Did Eclipse just listen!?" Simon asked shocked.
We all nodded.
"E? Why'd you listen?" I asked.
E's face went bright red.

✨-Time skip-

"I'm bored!" Mark complained.
"Wanna play truth or dare?" Eclipse offered sounding bored.
"I'm down!" Simon agreed.
"Sure!" Terrance agreed shrugging.
"I don't see why not!" Mike agreed.
"Why not!" Anna chimed in.
Josh, Eli, and Chris are asleep.
"Ok..." I trailed off.
We all got in a circle.
Eclipse asked; "Who wants to go first?"
"I will!" Simon cheered.
"Ok/Okie!" We all agreed in unison.
"Mike, truth or dare?" Simon asked.
"Truth," Mike stated not really wanting to be asked.
"Who is your crush?" Simon asked. Simon asking that caught Eclipse's attention at the speed of light.
Mike blushed a dark red. Mike mumbled a name but only Eclipse can understand him when he mumbles. We all looked at Eclipse.
"He said; 'It's Noah but you can't tell him!'" Eclipse stated not fazed by that news. She could probably tell that from a mile away.
"Oh!" We all stated shocked.
"Mikey, it's your turn!" Eclipse reminded Mike.
He looked annoyed.
"Mark, truth or dare?" Mike asked randomly.
"Dare?" Mark asked not caring.
"I dare you to call your dad and tell him you failed your math test," Mike stated.
Eclipse started giggling like crazy.
"ARE YOU CRAZY!? HE'LL KILL ME!!" Mark yelled shocked.
"Yes, I am. Now, do it," Mike stated.
"Fine..." Mark trailed off and pulled out his phone.
As Mark was dialing his dad's number I saw Mike whisper something to Eclipse. Eclipse's eyes widened like he just said something crazy.
"No. MICHAEL SEAN AFTON, DON'T YOU DARE!!" Eclipse yelled using Mike's full name.
"Yes!" Mike sang and ran off.
"TERRY!! MIKEY'S GOING INTO DADDY'S ROOM!!!" Eclipse yelled to Terrance.
"Michael!! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!? Don't answer that!!" Terrance called to Mike and ran to him.
"Is Mike about to be killed?" Mark asked after he told his dad it was a prank and hung up.
"Probably," I answered.
Terrance came back dragging Mike by his ear with Eclipse skipping back to her spot.
"I'm shocked you're not dead!" Mark stated.
Mike rolled his eyes and looked at E who was fidgeting with her ring.
"Mommy Mark! It's your turn!" Eclipse reminded twirling her ring on her finger.
"Right! Thanks, E!" Mark thanked her. She smiled sweetly like always.
"Anna! Truth or dare?" Mark asked.
"Hmmmmm... dare!" Anna exclaimed.
Everyone minus Anna and Mark facepalmed.
"I dare you to kiss Eclipse~!!" Mark sang.
Eclipse shot him a death glare. Terrance and Mike looked like they were going to kill Mark. I was shocked. Simon was so shocked he choked on air.
"I- Ummm..." Anna tried to make a proper sentence.
Eclipse's face was red and she had turned away from everyone.
Anna whispered to Eclipse and Eclipse shook her head. Anna hugged her. Eclipse leaned on her. This is the first time I've seen her be comforted by anyone outside of her family. It's adorable. Eclipse whispered something to Anna and she kissed the top of E's head. A smart way to say you did the dare. Mark didn't say where Anna had to kiss E.
"Anna. It's your turn!" Eclipse reminded in a small voice. They had turned back to the group and E ended up laying on Anna's legs.
"Eclipse?" Anna asked.
"Truth." Eclipse stated rubbing her eyes. That's one way to tell E's tired.
"When was the last time you slept?" Anna asked.
"DARE!" Eclipse immediately changed her answer to.
"I dare you to sleep!" Anna told her.
"I don't like this game!!" Eclipse stated and they both started giggling.
"Did you two plan that?" Terrance asked.
"Yes!" Eclipse giggled.
"Whatever! E it's your turn!" Simon stated.
"Terry, truth or dare?" Eclipse asked sitting up and putting her head on Anna's shoulder.
"...Dare..." Terrance answered cautiously.
"I dare you to... ummm... kick the person you hate out of this group?" Eclipse asked. I'm guessing she wasn't prepared for him to pick a dare.
"And if I don't hate anyone?" Terrance asked.
"Then just kick someone! IDRC!!" Eclipse stated tiredly.
He ended up kicking Simon because he was starting to get annoying. Terrance's words, not mine!
"Ouch! I thought we were cool!!" Simon cried.
"We are. You were just starting to get annoying!" Terrance stated. SEE!
"RUDE!!" Simon stated.
"Terry! It's your turn!" Eclipse reminded annoyed because she's tired.
"Right! Fred, truth or dare?" Terrance asked me.
"Truth?" I asked scaredly.
Eclipse perked up.
"Is it true that you have a crush on someone here?" Terrance asked smirking.
Everyone else minus Mark smirked knowing it was true and knowing who it is.
"...Y-yes..." I trailed off.
"Where's mommy Mark?" Eclipse asked confusedly.
We all shrugged.
"MARK, IST ALL THINGS ON THIS EARTH IF YOU ARE TRYING TO PRANK US I WILL BREAK YOUR LEG!!" Eclipse yelled madly.

----

A/N; The end!! I hope you enjoyed this part! Sorry, if it's kinda crazy and all over the place!! ILYA!! Byeeeeeeeee!! *Bows*

Final word count; 1,474