xlvii. for i'm stuck

your parents were tied up with rope, tape placed over their eyes. they struggled in the restraints, so desperately wanting their freedom back.

you gasped, quickly running to them. "mom, dad. it's y/n."

they stopped their struggles and looked around. you coughed, spitting the blood out that had enveloped your tastebuds.

"y/n! are you okay?! where are we?" your mom asked frantically.

"you're okay mom, i promise. deep breaths okay? i'll get you guys out of here," you promised.

you stumbled back up. "release my parents, compress."

"oh~ho~ho~! so demanding, cloudy," he cooed, placing a hand underneath your chin.

you glared at him. "why the harsh look? you brought in people, so i brought in people!" he sang, slightly swaying your head.

"yet, my people haven't come here. so why bring in your people when mine haven't even been involved." you shot.

oh how you wished you could spit at him.

he thought for a moment. "have you wondered why your people haven't come for you? to save the damsel in distress?"

you shook you head, backing away from the slender man. he released his hand from underneath your chin, letting it rest at his side.

"why, i sent nomu's after them! they're too preoccupied that they can't even worry about you." he announced, smiling underneath his mask.

you shot him a glare. "this was only between us. the heroes were only to get involved when things got too serious. the fact that you kidnapped my parents to get them involved?! you're fighting dirty."

he laughed at you, extending his arms out as if he was performing. "we never fight clean, dear cloudy."

you shot clouds at his hands, pinning him against the wall. you restrained him and his quirk, as he needed his hands to be useful. he was a quirkless man now, as long as if he stayed restrained.

"call them off, compress. we don't need to fight anymore," you stated, huffing. you were reaching your limit.

"the shows only beginning, cloudy," he chuckled.

you coughed up more blood. "the show ends here. you're restrained compress. you're nothing but a quirkless man right now."

he scoffed. "i might be useless, but the others aren't. dabi is unscathed, along with shigaraki. we only need them to win this."

"win what, compress?! there's no winning or loosing here! we're all gonna loose. the heroes lost my respect and trust! the villains are loosing their stability! i've lost the trust of everyone i know! no one's gonna win from this, so just shut up about your stupid game!" you screamed, tears welling up in your eyes once more.

mr. compress stared. his eyes stared into you, trying to examine your soul. at least, that's what it felt like.

he scoffed. "dabi, shigaraki. why aren't you two doing anything to the hero?" he asked, moving his gaze from you to them.