Chapter 2

Sorry for the delay guys . I will try to update regularly . Please do votes and inline comments
_______________________________________

The chapter start with doctor said which make kaira shocked .

Doctor - she is out of danger aur kuch ghanto main usse hosh bhi aajayega but ek baad mujhe samjh nahi aayi ki aapne kaha she is not your biological daughter then aapke aur krishna ke blood main same allergy kaise paayi gayi yeh allergy toh sirf blood relation main hi paayi jaati hai .

Kaira and Goenka family shocked to know this .

Kartik - par yeh kaise ho sakta hai we have one child and that too son named kairav and he is with us .

Naira - ho sakta hai woh kaira ho .

Kartik and everyone saw shockingly toward her .

Kartik - how is that possible naira uss ward boy ne batya tha naa ki hamri beti maar gayi thi phir woh kaise zinda ho sakti hai .

Doctor - ham DNA test kar lete hai tab pata chal jayega .

Doctor take kartik and krishna's DNA sample for test .

Naira - Kartik mera dil kehta hai ki krishna hi hamri kaira hai jab se woh mili hai tab se hi mujhe lag raha hai ki meri beti mere aas paas hai. Mera dil yahi keh raha hai aur maa ka dil kabhi galat nahi hota . Aur ek kaam karte hai jab taak DNA ki report aati hai tab taak ham ashram main jaake pata karte hai jaha krishna pehele reheti thi .

Suddenly voice came from behind .

Voice - woh aap hi ki beti hai jisse aap maara huaa samjh rahe the .

All the family turned behind and saw a ward boy kartik was shocked to saw him .

Manish - tum itna sure hoke kaise keh sakte ho ki yeh hamri beti hai .

Kartik - yeh jaanta hai papa ( he angrily saw toward the ward boy ) baatao tum sach kya hai . Tumne khud kaha tha ki hamri beti maar chuki hai aur uska antim sanskar tumne hi kiya tha ( shout ) bolo sach kya hai .

Ward boy get scared heard his loud sound but he know he have to tell the truth to Kartik as it's a police case now and he don't want to involve in police scandal so he decided to blurt out the truth .

Ward boy - actually jab aapki beti paida huyi thi toh baccha churane wale gang including nurse Leela ne aapki beti ka sauda kiya tha but uss ladki ko dekh kar mujhe Daya aagayi main aapko aapki baccha dena chahta tha par nurse Leela ki nazar thi mujhpe . I was helpless that's why I put her in orphanage and inform Leela that your daughter is died .

Kartik - yeh sab toh theek hai par jab maine uss din pucha tha tab kyu tumne yeh kaha tha ki hamri beti iss duniya main nahi hai .

Ward boy - kyunki koyi Aditya hai jisne mujhe uss din yeh sab kehene ko kaha tha .

Kaira and family was shocked to heard this . He stumble back to heard this and blame himself for her daughter's condition. He felt guilty as well as get angry on himself why he unable to protect his daughter his princess . Why he didn't asked to nurse to show him body of his daughter why didn't he asked to nurse what she did with with her body .

Kartik ( mummered ) - meri galti hai sab meri galti hai meri wajhse meri beti ko itna sab sehana pada asharam main rehana I don't deserve to called a father. I am wrost father ever main bahaut bura baap hu .

And he start slap himself , manish can't able to see his son like that so he stop him from slap himself and hug him tightly .

Kartik - papa main bahaut bura hu meri bacchi ko itna kuch sehana pada just because of me usse aapne pariwar se dur rehana pada .

Manish - shaant hoja beta you have to be strong for your daughter for naira. You can't fall weak baccha .

And they remain in hug for sometime on the other side naira 's condition was not less than kartik now she carved for her daughter she want to hug her daughter, want to kiss her and want to shower her love on her . She also cried continuously thinking how her daughter spend her intial year of her life in orphanage and struggle for food also even though she is from wealthy family . Later DNA Test also come and it prove krishna is a kaira .

FEW HOURS LATER

Kartik was sitting outside the ward of kaira with manish , swarna and naira and rest of the goenka sat in the rest area . He was lost in his own thoughts he thought his daughter was in front of his and he unable to recognise her moreover he behave rudely with her daughter.

After sometime doctor came outside .

Kartik - kaisi hai meri princess ab usse hosh aaya .

Kartik and naira saw toward doctor with high hopes .

Doctor - aapki beti ko hosh aagya hai you can go and meet her .

Kaira happily nod and they went inside to meet her .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it.

Precap - kaira - mujhe sirf mumma ke paas rehana mujhe papa se aur baaki sab se baat nahi karni sab gaande hai sab daante hai .

Everyone was shocked to heard that kartik stumble back to heard it .

Do vote and inline comments too