Chapter 3

Hii guys I am back with update and sorry for delay guys . I decided every story one by one and first is this and then continue with one sorry
______________________________________

The scene start from naira , kartik and everyone went inside to meet kaira . Naira went toward kaira with baby steps all the moment she spend with krishna aka kaira . Now she understood  that why she felt good when she said " aap paaka pichle janam main meri maa hogi "

She saw kaira create chaos and asked to call naira . She immediately rushed toward kaira . She immediately hug her daughter . She want to shower all her love to her daughter .

Naira - kya huaa meri bacchi ko itna Halla kyu macha rakha hai .

Kaira - didi mujhe injection nahi lagwana mujhe injection se daar lagta hai .

Naira smile heard that like father like daughter . Kartik and swarna also came hearing the commotion in the ward . Kartik rushed at the side of kaira and naira .

Kartik - kya huaa naira Kai... I mean Krishna aise shor kyu macha rahi hai ( panicked ) is she fine kahi pain toh nhi horaha hai ( sit beside her ) Kya huaa princess are you fine naa batao mujhe .

Kaira forget for a while that she is angry with kartik and hug kartik first kartik was taken aback but he also respond the hug . Kartik was happy with this hug he remember the moment when he first take kaira in her hand .

Kaira ( clutches kartik shirt tightly )  - mujhe injection nahi lagwana injection Ganda .

Kartik ( rub her back ) - no koyi injection nahi lagayega meri princess ko ( to doctor ) aap krishna ko injection nahi lagoyoge .

Doctor - par sir injection lagana zaroori hai .

Naira - kartik try to understand injection lagana bahaut zaroori hai iske liye .

Naira made him understand and kartik protectively held her hand and give her courage .

Kartik - princess kuch nahi hoga I am there for you Kuch nahi hoga .

Kaira protectively held kartik hand he felt secure in Kartik's arm . Naira have a happy tears to saw them together . Doctor give injection to kaira . Kaira realise her position and she also remember how she was angry with kartik . She jerk him away and hug naira . Kartik feel bad but he composed himself . Everyone also come inside to meet kaira .  Kartik and swarna gesture to tell kaira the truth . Naira nodded . She take a deep breathe and sat beside kaira . She has fear in her heart what if after knowing the truth she doesn't accept them as her parents. What if she misunderstood that her parents left her . Before she said something the lady of ashram where kaira leave came and hug kaira .

Lady - meri bitto kyu bhagi tum ashram se .

Kaira get scared and broke the hug she protectively held her hand and nodded in no as she said she didn't want to go away from her Naira sense it and about to hug her but lady stop her .

Lady - I can understand mrs goenka aap itne time kaafi ghul mil gayi hogi iss bacchi but ab aap chinta maat iske parents mil gaye hai I mean ek acchi family who ready to adopt her ( to kaira ) bitto tujhe hamesha se mummy papa chaiye tha naa dekh bhagwan ne Teri baat sun li . Ab aapko iski tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hai iske mumma papa ab aagye hai .

Hearing this naira feel ache she laugh on her fate that she has to heard that "aapko iski chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi hai " a unknown lady said to a mother that she doesn't need to do care of her daughter. Before she said anything kaira said .

Kaira - didi mujhe aapse dur nahi jana mujhe naye mumma papa nahi chaiye aap hi meri Mumma baan jaao please . Mujhe nahi jaana aapse dur naa hi asharam aur naa hi kisi aur mummy papa ke paas .

She crying continuously and hug naira . Kartik and naira both feel pain to saw their daughter in this condition. Lady immediately harshly seprate her from naira .

Naira - aise usse harshly dhaaka kyu de rahe ho .

Lady - Main dhaaka nahi de rahi hu maine baas seprate kiya hai aur waise bhi ham hame isse leke jaana hoga . Iske parents iska wait kar rahe hai .

Naira ( roared ) - kahi nahi jaayegi yeh because she is my daughter maa hu main uski janam diya hai maine usse .

Lady was shocked to heard that . Then naira show her the DNA TEST . Lady congratulate her that she get her daughter back and she went from there .

Kaira - kya aap meri real mumma . Agar aap meri real mumma toh itne time se aap main aapse dur kyu thi .

Naire feel helpless to heard her innocent questions how she tell her daughter that her mom didn't know about being her alive just few hours back she know that is daughter is alive to whom she thought to be dead .

Kaira - batao naa didi kya aap hi meri mumma ho .

Naira take a deep breath and sat beside her .

Naira - Krishna beti peheli baat toh aapka naam krishna nahi kaira hai aab se ham sab aapko kaira hi bulayenge okk .

Kaira simply nod .

Naira - aur rahi baat aapke sawal ki toh haa main aapki mumma hu kartik aapke papa hai aur kairav aapka bhai aur yeh aapki family hai . Aur ham sab aapko bahaut pyar karte hai .

Kaira - toh phir why I was far away from you .

Naira - baccha ek bad uncle ne aapko ham se dur kar diya tha aurbut now you are with us naa toh baaki sab bhul jaao okk and hame maaf bhi kar dena hamri wajhse itne saal aap.( Cut off by kaira )

Kaira - mumma .

Naira was froze to heard that she happily hug her daughter and cried her heart out and kissed on all over of her face .

Naira - kya bola ek baar phir se bolo . 

Kaira - mumma . I love you .

Kartik and everyone Happy to know that kaira easily accept the truth as well as naira . Kartik too want to hug his daughter he forward to hug her but kaira step back made everyone shocked .

Kaira - no please aap mere paas maat aao .

Kartik and everyone was shocked to heard that .

Kartik - kaira beta aap aise kyu bol rahe ho .

His voice was broken he felt ache in his heart . He saw toward his father with guilty eyes .

Naira - kaira baccha aap aise kyu bol rahe ho yeh papa hai aapke

Kaira - nahi mumma yeh mere papa nahi yeh bilkul bhi acche nahi hai yeh mujhe daante hai aur mumma aapko bhi daante hai mujhe yeh ache nahi lagte aur naa hi family main se koyi accha lagta hai . I HATE HIM MUMMA .

Kartik was numb to heard that . He stumble back to heard that but Manish held him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it.

Precap - kartik breakdown .

Do vote and inline comments too