Pussyass Syndrome pt1

It was a cold rainy night Donkey and Shrek were planning a bro time night since Fiona and the kids were away for the weekend. (Shrek internal monologue) oi me mateys I'm shrek and I kinda am starting to look at donkeys ass and it's kind of hot I'm an ass man btw. But I feel really bad because he's my best friend and I'm married with kids. Tbh I'm not even sure they're mine tho Fiona is such a hoe and I like watching it. She keeps trying to get threesomes with us and some gingers specifically gingy and the random ginger twink who turns her on. Whenever I see her and the kids my long elephant trunk like dick goes very soft so idk if I even love them anymore. But whenever I'm around donkey it gets really hard, so I hard that I feel the need to bust. But I need to keep these feelings in for the sake of our friendship and everyone around us. Donkey has been acting Wierd lately I think he may be in heat. Anyways maybe this sleepover will clear things up.
Donkeys POV:
My ass hurts so bad rn because dragon has been spanking me so hard lately and the abuse has gotten really bad lately. I think I may kill mayself later. Anyways... I need to open up to shrek because he's my best friend and I feel like things have been wierd lately so maybe we can smooth things out.
3rd person POV:
Shrek and Donkey meet in the living room, shrek smells donkeys must and has to hide his raging boner. Shrek: oi donkey how 'ave u been
Donkey: bad... I'm being abused.... I wanted to open up to you... take a look my ass is all red from the beatings...

Donkey shoves his plump asscheeks into shreks face but the only thing shrek can think about is sticking it in those warm volumtuous cheecky cheeks

Shrek: omg donkey I had no idea this was happening... why didn't you tell me sooner I only want what's best for you

Donkey: I just need the comfort of a friend right now... can I sleep in your bed tonight? I just need someone to hold me and tell me it will all be okay.

Shrek: of course baby boo whatever makes you feel comfortable
Internally: so I'm only a friend to him

They go to sleep in shreks swampy ass nasty stanky filled bed that night shrek spooning donkey.