Pussyass Syndrome pt2

Shrek wakes up in the middle of the night with a big phat boner right up on donkeys plump asscheeks. He strikes to move it but as he does he hears donkeys soft moan from beside him. His underwear are damn with precum and he doesn't know if he can hold back much longer. He tries again to move it but hears donkey moan again. He gives in and gently pulls his brown and yellow stained boxers off to reveal his 11 inch shiny 5 inch circumference veiny massive monster cock. He grunts as he tries to get in position and then slowly pushes trying not to hurt donkey but donkeys pussyass syndrome makes it so easy since it's always so wet. He starts pushing in and out and it feels almost as good as when he murdered pinnocio to use his long nose as a dildo. The slippery warmth is to much and he's about to climax when donkey starts to stir. He hesitates and almost pulls out but he sees donkey smile and bite his lip giving him the okay to keep going. He goes like this for about 4 more hours of hardcore raw fucking until he finally cums inside donkey.
But donkeys ass tightens and he realizes that something isn't right. Donkeys tight ass starts to feel like tight underwear and he suddenly wakes up to see his morning wood pressing tightly against his underwear and pushing up against donkeys squishy badonkadonk.
Shrek tries to adjust while donkey wakes up.

Donkey: hey shrek what's up how did you sleep
Shrek: I had a dream....
Donkey: well what was it about?
Shrek: it's a little hard to explain...
Donkey: well If you can explain it why don't we just act it out if it would make you feel better
Shrek: oh it would make me feel very good.

Donkey then smiles and winks at shrek

AN:
COMMENT IF YOU WANT A CONTINUATION OR COMMENT PROMPTS FOR SPICY SHREK ONESHOTS (no female characters pls)