𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 + 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺

𝗢𝗡𝗘
Respect everyone else. Don't force yourself into other people's conversations or roleplays. This is an individual roleplay, so you shouldn't be commenting on other people's threads at all. Be nice and don't do any bullying outside of the roleplay.

𝗧𝗪𝗢
I usually respond pretty quickly, but I do have a life outside of Wattpad. Tag me every 3-4 hours and I will do the same for you.

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
No swearing unless it is censored. In private messages, you can swear as much as you want completely uncensored. Smut will be taken to pms or Discord (in my bio), and the characters must be 18. Heavy gore will also be taken to pms/Discord.

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
I expect at least three lines, and that is at bare minimum. If I start doing one-two liners, then it is okay for you to do that as well. Sometimes I'm just tired. If you need to write short replies, just let me know and I will be fine with it. Also, please please PLEASE type in third person.

EXAMPLE

"Come on Lucifer, this is no fun! Just give us a break," Mammon whined, looking at his older brother with a slight pout. "No. You need to study. Your scores on that test were the worst," Lucifer raised his eyebrow as he spoke.

𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
Your oc can't be flawless. Please don't make their backstory dramatically terrible. Try to keep it realistic. It can be sad, just not completely entirely depressing. You can use up to three ocs, and do up to three scenarios. You can use one oc on multiple scenarios, if you'd like. Please fill out the form entirely or ask me if you can tag before you do it.

𝗦𝗜𝗫
You play my crush, I play yours. Don't put more effort into your side please, it's upsetting. Try to make the responses about equal lengths.

𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
LGBTQ+ is welcome!

𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
My word is law. If I tell you something or ask you to stop something, you listen to me. Arguing or being disrespectful is an immediate block. I'm not dealing with that drama.

𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
Tell me your triggers before we start! I don't want to hurt anyone on accident.

NAME
AGE
GENDER
PRONOUNS
SEXUALITY
APPEARANCE
SPECIES
BACKSTORY
FRIENDS
LOVE INTEREST