Heart Trials The Game

Game Information:

HEART   TRIALS

The opportunity of a lifetime comes to you when you're allowed to attend Hart Academy because of an act of kindness. What kind of choices will you make and how will they affect you? What kind of people will you meet and how will your relationships develop? Pick a heart, there are endless possibilities...🖤🖤

Protagonist
I̶n̶s̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶N̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶e̶
Kendall Blake

A tanned young girl with long black hair done together in a sideways braid with a bit of hair hanging behind her ear outside of the braid. She also has deep brown eyes and freckles along her cheeks and nose.

A commoner who got accepted into the school because her parents helped save the principal's daughter. At first, she's completely unsure of herself and what she wants to do with her school life until she meets her love interests and her choices start from there.

Antagonist
Mei Williams

A very pale young woman with piercing green eyes and short silver hair. It's completely straight and is cut to perfectly reach partly down her neck. She has it parted from the right to the left.

The youngest daughter of the Williams household. Extremely spoiled and entitled. She feels as though commoners shouldn't have the same rights as nobles, and she enjoys taking advantage of the people around her. Her parents would give her whatever she wanted after she continuously framed her older brother to seem like a bad child. She's very petty and easily frustrated or annoyed.

Love Interest 1 ❤️
George Lambart

A peach-skinned young man with a strong build from constant work, he has deep red eyes and dark orange-ish/reddish hair that reaches halfway down his neck and is slightly wavy, along with a small bang nicely brushed out of his face.

The first born prince. He keeps a constant mask up and doesn't get too close to people. While the King never specifically berates him for any behavior, he's been scolded more than enough times by his mother and teachers to know his place. You wouldn't be able to tell by how he acts in public though. He's seemingly friendly and open to those around him, which naturally draws others to him. But, he's always aware of his status and the fact that he must be wary of people's intentions when dealing with them. He feels as though he'll never get to experience what he truly likes, but he's accepted that.

Love Interest 2 🖤
Elijah Taylor

A dark-skinned man with piercing gray eyes and short straight dull gray hair. It is parted from the middle in the front and flat down in the back. His muscles are very defined from training but they aren't all visible through his clothes, except his arms because of his rolled up sleeves.

The knight who works directly under Prince George. He has a preference to stay near him but he has a personally strong sense of justice and following the law. But he has never dealt with a conflict that showed the law as unjust. While he does follow his orders well, there are times when he goes against them because he feels strongly about something and he typically has a good sense of dangerous situations or bad outcomes.

Love Interest 3 💛
Martell

A dark-skinned man with sharp gold eyes almost as sharp as his teeth. He has messy black hair that's also pretty short and his ears are slightly longer than others. The bottom of his right ear has a small tear that isn't necessarily visible unless you're looking closely.

He's a merchant's son and he goes to the school because his family can afford it. He has no last name because his family is from a different kingdom that they don't want to be traced back to. He is seen as a delinquent because he often gets into arguments and fights with other noble students, but he's never been caught throwing the first punch so he can't be expelled for it. He hates the way nobles act just because they have money and he wants to do something about it.

Love Interest 4 💚
Noah Miller

A fair young man with green and brushed-blonde hair that reaches the bottom of his neck. He slicks it back neatly for special occasions.

He's the childhood friend of Mei. He used to follow along with everything she said and did because she was older and he had a crush on her. They would play together and he would do anything to make her happy. Now that they're older it's more or less the same until he starts to see her as a bully and realizes that he needs to change.

Love Interest 5 🤍
Louis Williams

A tall young man with fairly long straight gray hair that is easily brushed to the bottom of his neck.

He's Mei's older brother. He tried his hardest to be friends with his little sister when they were kids, but as they grew up and she became spoiled he didn't like to play with her. Whenever she felt upset she would do something and blame it on him, which grew a hatred for her deep inside him. He ignores his little sister now and doesn't care for anything she says, but as the heir of their house, he still does his duty in looking out for her though only when pertaining to the family name.

Hidden Route Love Interest 🔒
?̶?̶?̶
??? (Unlockable Content)

Bestfriend
Alice Hart

A fair-skinned girl with a natural blush, along with bright gray eyes her hair's a pretty shade of red that nears pink. She typically has some kind of bow or hairpin accessory on along with a specific necklace she always wears.

The daughter of the school's principal. She's very grateful to Kendall and her family for helping her when she was in need. Her family is considered lower nobility so they wouldn't have been able to pay any expensive ransom money, and a search party would've become too much depending on how long they took to find her. She offers to watch out for Kendall while they're at school and even chooses to be her roommate.

2nd Antagonist
James Lambart

Less of a peach complexion compared to his brother, but the same red eyes and similar orange hair though his is duller compared to the vibrant and bright orange that his brother has. He keeps his hair tied back and it's slightly longer than George's.

He's the 2nd born prince and he gets his education from tutors at the palace. He is spoiled and rude to everyone. He's constantly scolded by his mother but also doesn't care outside of dealing with punishments. He knows that no matter what he does he'll still be a prince, and he doesn't have a million responsibilities because he isn't heir to the throne. He likes to use people for entertainment and has no problem laughing at or causing others misfortune just because he can.

(The picrews above are a possible reference if the descriptions aren't enough for you)