Savvie :))

So I have telegram. And sometimes strangers ask if I wanted to take on a job.

Normal people would usually ignore them and report spam and block and all those shits.

I am not normal.

I would usually get them to drone on and on about these job offers and I would have my fun and spam them.

I remember just recently there was this chic
who was actually a scam. She asked me if I wanted to take on a job. I replied with

- I think you scam

And then she got scared and deleted the chat lol.

On that same day after tuition, another person texted me. I won't tell you her name. I'll just call her Lilac.

                 I've pictures of the conversation but I don't think I'll post that cuz idk if I'll get sued or smth. So i won't go into detail. I'll just type some parts. This is what I say and this is what Lilac says.

So Lilac is asking if I wanna take on a job.

Ok
Smth smells fishy I think the fish stall uncle is trying to sell my mather rotten fish again

Are you a resident of (I won't tell you where I live) and above 19?

No.
I think you scam

No we are legit

Hmm.
EEIiiKKk you're pfp so unprofessional
I just a ch8ld!!!!!

And then I can't remember the rest becuz I may have forgotten to take screenshots of the rest of the conversation but it's ok :). I have another one.

       This person is my favourite job-offerer who randomly texted me. Let's call her Savvie. The next day she texted me. Once again, this is me and this is Savvie.

       Offering a job again.

Can we share a job sample with you?

Sure ig

Are you 19 and above and a ______.

Im 1848573748-395957448 yo
So technically I old enuf.
Jk I'm 12 (But she probs didn't see that part)

My client will send you a job sample on WhatsApp ok?

Whatsapp cannot
I don't like
Eeeiiikkkk
So old fashioned
That's like from 18 century

It's ok
You just have to check it.

I'm listening to loser lover by txt
Istg it's so good

(Reply to
You just have to check it) :
Ok ig

May I know your good name?

Call me Lupin
I like Harry Potter

Love Harry Potter

NO MATTER WHAT I DO I SAY RUN
Korean lyrics
I'm a loser
I'm a loser

(Reply to
Love Harry Potter ) :
Slay soul sista

But I also like txt and enhypen
Hmmmmm
Call me
Beomwon the Lupin
You know what
Just call me Lupin.

      If I'm being honest that conversation between me and Savvie was longer a conversation with my parents. I kept sending her lyrics to kpop songs like Christmas Evel and Wa Da Da and Loser=Lover. And I was really surprised and happy that she also joined in and requested some songs as well.

        I also think that she's working with Lilac as their usernames were reeeaaalllly similar. I highly doubt that it's a coincidence.

      She said she had great music taste and I said that I did toooo. She requested Tribal Rain and they have really nice songs ngl. Like, it's really soothing. It is in Hindi, if I'm not wrong and I think the Singers are from Nepal, I think.

        That being said, that was an extremely fun conversation and I told her to Loser=Lover and she said she will! And then she reminded me to listen to Tribal Rain before we said bye and I deleted the chat.

          Anywayyyyy, that was a Long ass chapter. Oh, and feel free to ask me any questions. They can be stupid idc. I think that's it for today. I wanted to share with you another story that happened just today but ig I'll save that for next time. Seeeyaaaa!