First show

Y/N
Today is the first show and well..Franny has been acting weird around me and she's been trying to talk to me all day, I'm currently with Daniel in his dressing room getting ready.

Franny has been acting weird around me and she's been trying to talk to me all day, I'm currently with Daniel in his dressing room getting ready

Daniel: wow you look gorgeous Y/n: nooooDaniel: you do Y/n: well you look hot Daniel: well thankyou Y/n: you're welcome dork??: anyone in here?Daniel: come in *I fix Daniel's hair and Franny walks in*Franny: oh sorry I didn't know you guys were bu...

Y/n: noooo
Daniel: you do
Y/n: well you look hot
Daniel: well thankyou
Y/n: you're welcome dork
??: anyone in here?
Daniel: come in *I fix Daniel's hair and Franny walks in*
Franny: oh sorry I didn't know you guys were busy
Y/n: I'm just fixing his hair
Franny: okay well Randy told me to tell you guys the boys are on in 10 minutes
Daniel: okay thanks
Franny: Y/n
Y/n: yeah?
Franny: you look cute today
Y/n: um thanks
Franny: no problem

Daniel
Me and the boys go on stage and we perform, durning look at me I kept looking at Y/n and smirking and I think the boys noticed.

Daniel: thankyou for every single one of you who came out tonight to see us
Zach: thankyou to our limelight's
Jonah: thankyou to our families
Jack: thankyou to our managers
Corbyn: and thankyou to our girlfriend's for coming on tour with us
Lera: WE LOVE YOU!!!
Daniel: goodnight everyone! *We run off stage and go to the girls, i go to pick Y/n up but Franny runs to me*
Franny: you did amazing!
Daniel: yeah thanks
Franny: you did amazing in look at me
Daniel: um thanks but my girlfriend is waiting for me
Franny: oh yeah sorry
Daniel: babyyyyy *I run over to Y/n and pick her up*
Y/n: you did amazing!
Daniel: thankyou gorgeous
Y/n: what did Franny say?
Daniel: that I did amazing and then also said I did amazing during look at me
Y/n: I mean she's not wrong

Y/N
We all walk around for a little and then the boys managers come to get us, we all get some food and then go back to the bus and Daniel pulls me into the bathroom.

Daniel: I can't keep my hands off you
Y/n: mmm we can't
Daniel: but I need you so bad
Y/n: okay fine but you have to be quiet
Daniel: so do you
Y/n: I'll try

I knelt down and brushed my fingers across daniel's clothed crotched and he flinched causing me to giggle, his cheeks went a little red but i kissed him quickly to let him know it was fine. "can i take off your jeans baby?" i ask sweetly and he nods saying yes. i unbuckle his belt, unbutton it and pull down the fly. Daniel lifts up his hips so i can take them off completely and i did, moving them into the corner of the small bathroom. He was wearing some black calvin's and he now had a full on tent in his boxers. i grazed my fingers over it carefully seeing him jerk forward at the little touch. 'please baby.' he whispers and i tuck my hand into his boxers playing with his shaft in my hand. He was already aching hard so i removed his boxers as well. Daniel's tip was leaking with precum and i became wet just looking at it. i spread the precum around his tip to lubricate it before i took him into my mouth. He let out a low groan and through his head back as i sucked on him. i hollowed my cheeks around him continuing to suck his dick whilst daniel moaned quietly. 'I'm going to cum.' he tells me, his voice shaking. i keep on going until he shoots his load into my mouth, i pull off him swallowing it all. "you've done that to me so many times but i never get used to that feeling" he says "i know i can tell." i stand up and fix up my hair and Daniel got changed and we go back to the others.

" i stand up and fix up my hair and Daniel got changed and we go back to the others