Second show

Y/N
It's been a few more days since we got to the hotel, me and Daniel haven't really talked and I've been sleeping with Anna in her bed and Zach's been with Daniel. It's the second show today and honestly I don't feel like going.

Anna: what's wrong?
Y/n: nothing just not feeling up to it
Anna: babes you can tell me
Y/n: okay fine
Anna: tell
Y/n: Daniel and Franny had sex
Anna: what? When?!
Y/n: the morning we came here, he had sex with her the same place I gave him head after the first show
Anna: that fucking ass!
Y/n: I wanna go back to LA
Anna: no please you have to stay
Y/n: I can't sit and watch the guy I love be in love with his ex
Anna: babes you don't hate to
Y/n: i love him so much
Anna: I know you do

Daniel
It's now the night of our second show and Y/n hasn't talked too me, Anna is staying with her tonight at the hotel since she didn't want to come to the show either.

Zach: hey bro
Daniel: hey Z
Zach: is Anna coming tonight?
Daniel: no, she's umm...staying with Y/n at the hotel instead
Zach: oh?
Jonah: hey boys time to shine
Daniel: now is the time *We go on stage and our first song is "How do you love someone*
Jonah: Every day, every night I can only think of us On the coast in July When you thought you said too much Guess it don't always go Like the stories we've been told
'Cause you're gone and you're fine I'm laying here fucked up
Zach: Oh, I wonder Did emotions fade with the summer?Like an ocean wave took me under And you left without a sound
Daniel: Baby, baby, tell me how How do you love somebody? How do you love somebody else? 'Cause when you left, I lost myself Baby, baby, tеll me how How do you love somebody? How do you numb thе pain so well? 'Cause when you left, I lost myself How do you love somebody else?
Corbyn: Seven missed calls, you're really keeping your distance I know that I tried at givin' you what you're missin' Stab my back, no chance to heal at all, oh
Zach & Corbyn: Ooh, I wonder Did emotions fade with the summer? (Summer) Like an ocean wave took me under And you left without a sound
Daniel: Baby, baby, tell me how How do you love somebody? How do you love somebody else? 'Cause when you left, I lost myself Baby, baby, tell me how How do you love somebody? How do you numb the pain so well? 'Cause when you left, I lost myself How do you love somebody else?
Jack: I just don't get it, how you left so quick Just fifteen minutes, now you textin' him I just don't get how you left so quick
You broke my heart and I'm a mess again
I just don't get it, how you left so quick
Just fifteen minutes, now you textin' him
You broke my heart and I'm a mess again
Daniel & Jonah: How do you love somebody? How do you love somebody else? 'Cause when you left, I lost myself
Baby, baby, tell me how (Tell me how)
How do you love somebody? How do you numb the pain so well? 'Cause when you left, I lost myself How do you love somebody else? (Yeah)
Zach: Guess it don't always go Like the stories we've been told 'Cause you're gone and you're fine I'm laying here fucked up

________________________________
SMUT ⚠️

Y/N
Me and Anna were laying in the bed and about 20 minutes into the movie, I somehow ended up in the position we are now, me sitting up normally, with my arm around Anna's shoulder and her left hand resting on my abdomen, and her face snuggled into my chest. After around 5 minutes sitting like this, I feel Anna's hand get closer and closer to my pussy, I let her, I'm not stopping her, that is until her hands actually brushes over it, and I remember she's my best friend, so I instantly remove her hand and look at her, she has the most sexiest smirk ever, and I look into her emerald eyes, then down to her plump lips, she grabs the side of my face and pulls me on top of her, I lean down and smash our lips together, we keep making out as a slide my hand down Anna's abdomen towards her thigh, my hand rests on her thigh and gradually gets higher. My hands brush her pussy and she moans loudly into my mouth, I smirk and slip my hand into her pants and drag my finger all the way up, eliciting another sexy moan from her, I take my hand out and taste her, I groan at the taste and lean down and whisper "You're so tasty and so wet" replies "It's all you, b-baby, mm fuck" as I go to return my hand to it's previous position, I smirked and bit my lip "God, you're so sexy" she breathed out and leaned up and kissed me passionately "'Not as sexy as you" I groaned when she ripped her shirt off and winked, I reached around and unclasped her bra and threw it in a random direction I leaned down and kissed her with so much passion and she immediately returned it. As I pulled back I started kissing her neck, until I found her weak spot, she squealed when I bit down and moved her hand "What do you want me to do first babygirl?" I husked in her ear "E-eat me out, pl-please baby" she panted I smirked and lowered my head, I removed her jean shorts and black lacy panties. I kissed up her thigh, and mumbled "Beg some more" "Please m-mommy, please eat me out, make me feel so good, and make me cum so hard into your mouth" as soon as she finished I dug right in and licked broad stripes up and purposely touched her clit and she was screaming in pleasure I shoved my tongue in her tight hole and twisted my tongue around which had her muffling her screams from how loud they were, I used my hand and started ferociously rubbing her clit "Baby, fuck! Dont stop, I'm s-so c-cl- close" as she said that, she came right in my mouth and I cleaned her up and climbed up and kissed her roughly and she moaned at the taste of herself "Please baby, fuck me so good" I chuckled and husked in her ear "Oh I will babygirl" I went into my suitcase and got a strap on knowing I would need it  "Are you ready?" I asked her, she instantly nodded. As I very slowly seethed myself into her I kissed around her neck and breasts to distract her from the pain, she whimpered and then moaned "Move baby" she moaned. My hips took off pounding into her at lightning speed "mmhmm! Fuck mommy, y-you're so fuck-fucking big! That's it! Faster" she moaned I loved every moan, whimper and squeal I elicited from Anna, knowing how good I can make her feel. A few more thrusts she came. We collapsed on top of each other and our heavy breathing was the only thing you could hear "I think I've picked the wrong person, I should be with you, not Zach" she smiled and kissed me passionately "i'll be here for you Anna" "'I know" I got up and cleaned us both then changed us into some new clothes.

Ps, don't hate me for this chapter