╚ஓ๑ chapter 13๑ஓ╝

"Bye, see you next time

"Bye, see you next time." The idol waved at the blushing fangirl who walked down the stairs of the small stage and thus getting further away from the table he was sitting behind. Tugging the long black hair behind her ear she squealed, hugging the freshly signed album tightly with her shaky arms.

How many fans had he talked to? Too many – that was what his exhaustion was telling him.

He loved it. He really did. But honestly after having the same boring talk with the diffrent fans over and over again for the nth was really draining his energy.

Well maybe it also affected him more due to already being in a relatively bad mood. No, he definitely wasn't salty about Fulgur not wanting to come to his fansign event. Really, how could he even decline an offer like this or even the greatest opportunity to show affection to the idol in public? Nope, it wasn't affecting him, totally not.

Clicking the end of the ink pen rather furiously, Uki let out a long sigh as he rested his head on his hand. In the end he still wanted to look motivated and presentable to every fan who came to chat with him, but at the same time he couldn't really force himself to change his current gloomy mood. The result was him sitting there with slouched shoulders and an artificial smile.

His hand was starting to hurt, feeling kind of strained. The reason behind that were the many autographs he had to give to his fans. This felt a somewhat office fever dream.

Usually his fans, which were mostly fabgirls, would request him to sign their personal stuff or to answer some questions they had written on little post-its which were sticked on the many album pages.

Some even asked him to draw a small tattoo motives. This was the hardest task actually. Would they like his drawing? Or would they only get the tattoo because of the fact that Uki was the creator? There were some risky fans out there, weren't there?

The purple haired actually had tattoos himself. Even though he mostly had to cover them up while performing, blame the strict rules, he still liked to get new ones. The magnolia one was especially aesthetic.

He let his mind wander for a second while waiting for another fan to sit down in front of him. Should he get a new one? The idea wasn't that bad, frankly speaking. The last tattoo was way too long ago.

Letting the newly sparked idea guide his hand, Uki began scribbling a little doodle on the small violet post-it.

His gaze slowly wandered upwards when he noticed how the light was being blocked by bigger figure settling down on the chair of the opposite site of the table. A new fan.

Dropping the pen and with that also his little drawing he had just created, Uki's eyes met a gray pair. They were so familiar.

Wait, it couldn't be-

Suddenly all his systems rebooted again, the adrenaline flowing through his rather exhausted body. One second ago he was spacing out while drawing, now he was panicking.

Why was he suddenly here?

"Fulgur?" The idol whisper-shouted with a befuddled, somewhat even a bit irritated expression resting on his usually relaxed face.

"Hello Uki" The gray haired greeted casually with a little grin on his lips. He had been waiting for that moment of surprise. And oh was it worth it. Still, Fulgur felt kind of bad for making him frown when he told him he had plans. Giving it a second thought, he really enjoyed messing with Uki from time to time.

The gray haired wore a pretty chill outfit: a black hoodie with an interesting print at the front, a pair of baggy jeans and a black and white checked jacket. His hair was tied back into a ponytail and a few stands of silky silver hair, which was very shining under the light, were falling out of it. The best part were definitely the black square shaped glasses resting on his nose. He looked like a huge nerd and Uki was here for it.

Yet, the purple haired attempted to act unbothered.

"I thought you couldn't come?" The purple haired asked, his usually sweet and soft voice was being laced by the bitterness of his previous dissapointment. Purposely he tried  not to sound too excited after what the younger had made him go through. The idol didn't want to give in so easily.

"The thing is. I got the ticket for this like months ago. Like, before I met you in person." Fulgur explained as he leaned in to come closer to the smaller who followed his movement with his eyes, the rest of him being frozen in the spot. Fulgur added: "After getting to know you- you know, in person, I thought it'd be really funny if I kept my mouth shut. So I guess that's what happened."

"You b-" Remembering he probably shouldn't swear at a 'fan' attending his fansign event, Uki interrupted himself: "I was genuinely sad and overthinking why you turned down the offer."

"Im sorry Uki baby" The taller apologized with a not so genuine expression on his face. Still, the nickname caught te purple haired rather off guard. "Uki baby? Never heard of him. Where did that come from?" Uki teased with he little pout on his lips.

Once again, just like he did back then in Millie's café, Fulgur held out his open hands. This time it wasn't only one, it were both his hands reaching for the idol. Still Fulgur waited for the purple haired to overcome the last gap.

Not being able to stay angry at the younger, the Idol straightened himself to sit upright, he had been resting his hand on his chin the whole time, and placed his hands in Fulgur's.

"I hate you." "Sure you do." "You're right, I don't." The idol laughed as he said that, squeezing the other's hands tightly. It felt comforting having them entangled in one another again, they fitted perfectly.

"Also you look great today Uki." The taller complimented as he scanned the idol from head to toe to observe pastel pink ruffle shirt. The sparkling pieces of jewelry like the earrings or the necklace were especially aesthetic. Even some glittery tiny stones were attached to his face. The one who was wearing the said outfit mumbled rather quietly as the shyness was getting to him: "Thank you"

"But I think I'll have to sign you somethin, unless you want to look suspicious." Uki whispered a bit closer to Fulgur's ear.

Fulgur then turned around to look at the audience while Uki leaned to the side to do the same. The audience consisting mostly out of teenage girls was watching the pair with greatest interest. Stuff like that always happened, fanboys somehow always caused a ruckus in the female fanbase.

All eyes were fixated on them, some even attempted to record them sneakily. Some looked beyond happy, almost as if they'd faint from their joy because of gushing over the pair too intensely. In contrast some of the fans weren't so satisfied.

The gray haired nodded as he shrugged it off, pulling his albums out of his backpack. Not only a few, a lot actually.

"Oh wow, you... really collect them?" The idol asked a bit horrified by the mass of albums which were forming a tower on the table. He feared he had to sign them all.

"Well, just a few purchases over the year." The fan laughed awkwardly, fiddling with his fingers. He tried to not make a big deal out of it when in fact it truly was a big deal. Ever since he heard that certain song he couldn't help himself, he just had to get his hands on every single album by Uki.

"Just a few... So you want me to sign all of them?"

"You don't have to, really"

"No it's okay I will."

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

I really want to draw their outfits. Im probably gonna post it on my Twitter later once I'm done