Smooches to Fwops (1)

A/N:Hello! English is not my first language so I'm not sure if everything is correct so bear with it~ enjoy

"San Lang!" Xie Lian giggled trying to stop Hua Cheng from tickling him. The latter doesn't seem to mind Xie Lian lightly resisting from his grasp; he started to tickle him vigorously.

"San Lang!!" Xie Lian yelled grasping for air. Hua Cheng didn't listen and continued to tickle him. "It's your fault gege, you teased me in public. This is the punishment," Hua Cheng smirked. Even though laughing, Xie Lian already can't receive more ticklish feeling and warned Hua Cheng that made him stop drastically.

"You will receive no kisses if you don't stop," warned Xie Lian.

Hua Cheng immediately stopped. "That's very unfair gege, you play dirty." His face contorted. Xie Lian laughed,"I'm just kidding San Lang," He hugged Hua Cheng and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Just a peck? I want more, gege." stated Hua Cheng.

"Demanding," Xie Lian giggled and kissed the needy one. This time it's longer, passionate and sexy. The way they kiss is hot and "adventurous" as Hua Cheng started to lick Xie Lian's bottom lip, asking for the opening. Xie Lian opened his mouth and Hua Cheng immediately slided his tongue inside; their tongue collided and fought, wet and sticky, sweet and erotically  harmonized.

"Ah....ahhh.."Xie Lian moaned as he feel aroused and needy. He wants more. He want Hua Cheng. He grabbed his neck and deepen the kiss, Hua Cheng didn't resist and touched him also. The latter started to explore Xie Lian's body as their kiss is becoming more and more wild and erotic.

"S-san Lang—Ahhh!" Hua Cheng bit his lip as his right hand started to touch Xie Lian's covered manhood. The touch is very delicate, enticeful and teasing. Hua Cheng smirked.

"Gege..you're already wet, I can feel it even though you're still clothed," He said in a teasing and lustful voice. He touched Xie Lian's tip that made him squirm.

"E-euk! Ahhh...San Lang...Ahhh..."Xie Lian already had lost his sanity, fallen to Hua Cheng's control. He can't contain himself from moaning Hua Cheng's name which is the reason why the latter also feels very aroused and needy. He want his gege. He wants to be inside him. They deepen and deepen the kiss and the touches that stimulates every part of their body. Not long after, they started to remove their clothing for they want each other.

As their clothes started to be removed one by one, Hua Cheng started to lay Xie Lian down on the bed for him to be comfortable.
He looked at the man he loved throughout the 800 years. He smiled. Xie Lian looked at him confused. "San Lang?" he asked—half naked.

Hua Cheng smiled. "Nothing, gege. I just feel lucky to be with someone like you. Embodiment of immaculacy, gorgeous." he said with admiration, and started to kiss Xie Lian again. The heat that subsided a while ago arises again as their kiss deepen. Hua Cheng continued to uncloth Xie Lian until there's nothing left. He smirked.

"Beautiful," he commented. Xie Lian blushed and hid his face. Hua Cheng laughed removing Xie Lian's hand from his face.

"Gege don't hide your face," he said cracking up.

"San Lang, I'm embarrassed. P-please stop laughing," Xie Lian stammered, still covering his face. Hua Cheng kissed him.

"Gege, you're beautiful. So stop covering your face," he said and kissed Xie Lian. Not only a minute, Xie Lian removed his hands and cling it on Hua Cheng's neck and started rubbing it.

Hua Cheng started to kiss Xie Lian on the neck, giving him a lot of hickeys. His kisses were getting lower and lower until he reaches Xie Lian's breast. He cupped one and licked the other one. "A-ah!" Xie Lian squirmed. The sensation of Hua Cheng's tongue on his nipple feels very wet and erotic.

Hua Cheng licking both of his sensitive nipples is making him wet. He's twirling his tongue, sucking, and biting it. While his tongue is busy with Xie Lian's breast, his other hand make its way to Xie Lian's shaft. He started rubbing it.

"A-Ah!! S-san Lang! Ah..." Xie Lian can't contain himself from moaning as Hua Cheng started to move his hand up and down, jacking him off.

"Ah! Ah! Ah....ahhhhh! San Lang..Faster.."Xie Lian begged. Hua Cheng obliged and started to move his hands faster, bit Xie Lian's nipple that made the latter moan in ecstasy. Hua Cheng liked the way Xie Lian squirm and moan as he also feels very rigid himself.

"S-san Lang I'm gonna....Ah!" Xie Lian exploded on Hua Cheng's hand and chest. He released a lot of cum that he can't  move his legs. Hua Cheng raised his hand and looked at Xie Lian's cream. It looks very scrumptious and the color is very white and creamy. Hua Cheng started to lick it off of his hand. Xie Lian saw that and hastily tried to stop Hua Cheng.

"S-san Lang!! Stop doing that! It's dirty!" Xie Lian yelled trying to stop Hua Cheng but he didn't listen.

"You taste delicious, gege. I can eat you whole day," he said, still licking his hand. Xie Lian flustered and covered his face. After licking off the delish juices from his hand, Hua Cheng again started to kiss Xie Lian.

"Gege, I want you." He said sincerely. Xie Lian looked at him and blushed. Even he also wants Hua Cheng. He nodded.

"I also want you, San Lang."he answered and kissed Hua Cheng. The latter accepted and deepen the kiss. He started to remove his undergarments until nothing left. Xie Lian looked at his shaft and choked.

"S-san Lang..WILL IT FIT?"he asked in horror. Hua Cheng cracked.

"Gege, you're always saying that everytime we make love. Is it that big?" Hua Cheng asked, smiling. Xie Lian immediately nodded.

"Of course! Look at that. It...it...I feel like it can destroy me,"Hua Cheng just laughed and rub Xie Lian's hole.

"Gege, you're also wet down here. I like it," he said. Xie Lian just moaned and bit his lip that made Hua Cheng kiss him. He kissed him passionately while rubbing Xie Lian's hole and doing circular movements on it.  Hua Cheng teased his lover's hole and hastily inserted a single finger inside him.

"Ahh! Ah...Ah!....Ahhhhh!" Xie Lian can't stop himself from moaning loudly as Hua Cheng penetrated his second finger inside him and started to move. His long slender fingers were mercilessly exploring his insides and curling inside him making him squirm in ecstacy. He finger-fuck him faster and feeling that Xie Lian loosen up, Hua Cheng inserted his third finger that made Xie Lian gasp loudly.

"AH! Ah...Ahhhhhhh...Ahhh...San Lang!.." he moaned. Xie Lian feels full but he's seeking for something. Something much bigger, thicker and longer. As if Hua Cheng heard his thoughts, he hastily inserted his hard, angry cock inside Xie Lian.

"Ah..Ahhhhh...Ahhhhhnnn!"

"Ugh...Ahh..gege.."

They both moan in ecstasy as they felt  heavenly sensation. Hua Cheng started moving slowly to help Xie Lian adjust.

"Ugh..Ahm...San Lang..Faster!" Xie Lian pleaded. He felt something building inside his stomach as Hua Cheng started pumping him harder. As Hua Cheng hastily slamming himself inside Xie Lian, the latter cummed from his shaft and his hole, adding lubricant making his insides more slippery than ever. Hua Cheng groaned, feeling the slippery inside of his lover.

"Gege, you're so wet. I like it," he groaned. Xie Lian has no energy to answer him because of too much stimulation. Not long after, Hua Cheng released his load inside Xie Lian. Feeling sated and contented he laid beside Xie Lian.

"Gege, thank y—" he's about to say something when he heard Xie Lian snore. He giggled. His lover fell asleep while they're doing it. He must be very tired. He covered Xie Lian with some blanket and hugged him. He looked at the most Beautiful person in the world.

"Gege, sleep well. I love you," He kissed his forehead and closed his eyes, hugging Xie Lian.