cheapter 2

I know i said i would post ond frieday or saturday but i hat a friend over and i hat my exam to. So yeah i'm sorry let's start whit the story now.

Minato pov

As kakashi came whit naruto wo hat alot of scears. I tok him from kakashi and tok him to the hospital.

Time skip as they got home

As we got home was shin playing whit some toys and sumiko in her room. Kushina was in the kitchen and make lunch. I tok naruto to his room becouse he whel a sleep on the way home.

I lay him on his bed as i was on my way out came shin and ask what happend "nothing you need to worry about." I told shin.

I tok shin and go to his room and lay him on his bed. "Good night shin." "Good night daddy." Said shin

The next day

3 pov

Naruto woke up and gos done stairs no one was up by now so. He gos to the garten and lays under the tree.

Tomorow he needs to go to the academi it will be his first day. He was sceard how he will be tredet there.

Shin got up and was on his way done stairs and saw naruto siting under a tree. He gos out and goes to naruto " good morning naruto-nii." Said shin and huged naruto

" good morning shin. How did you sleep?" Asked naruto as he huged shin back. "I sleepd good." Said shin they break the hug and naruto got up. "Lets go back in ok?" "Ok. "

They both go inside and go to the kitchen were kishina is "good morning shin" "good morning mom" shin looked sad at naruto. "It's ok shin" whispert naruto. Shin nooded

Minato got done stairs whit sumiko. "Good morning boys" said minato the boys just nooded. "Tomorow is your first day at the academi naruto"

naruto smiled he was happy and sceard but he was more happy.

(The next day at the academi) AN:i dont know what to do

There he was sitting at the back. He was whit two other kids one was sasuke and the othere shikamaru (AN:i don't know whyyyyyy)

As time past by was the room a bit mor then before but two persons still werend the.

There you here two people run to this room were naruto was. As the two came running in the room and screaming who was first. But naruto didn't care he layed his head on the table just to sleep but as you can say the world hated him.

There was his new sensei as you can say. "Good morning everyone i'm your new sensei iruka" said iruka. "Good morning" everyone said. Well not everyone but some did.

"Let's get to know (etche?) other" said iruka sensei

Deutsch(german)
hi sorry das es erst jetzt kommt und es so klein ist aber ich sage nur das es nach freitag wegen eine aufdriet wieder mehr kommt musste eben auch üben und üben.

English
Hi sorry that it's coming so late and that it is so short but i promiss that after frieday that i be active again. And i just wan't to say that i hat to leren wor this on frieday so i'm really sorry.