cheapter 3

Time skip were they are waiting for kakashi

Let me tell you what happend in this time.

Shikamaru and naruto are friends they just don't take this much yet, Sasuke is not the emo in here, Sakura still is sakura.

Kakashi and naruto are like fater and son and mimato is jeluose(?) Becouse his son likes kakashi more then him:(. minato and kushina aren'd together anymore.

So lets start

3 pov

Here they are waiting for there sensei to come and get them. Sasuke tried to sleep but can't becouse of sakura she is just some shit.

Naruto was just siting there and did nothing. He was thinking wo there sensei wil be.

In this momend opened the door all they did was looking who it was. "KASHI" screamd naruto and ran to kakashi and huged him. "Hello to you to naruto" said kakashi and huged back.

The othere two stand there and just looked at it. "Meet me at the rooftop" said kakashi and teleportet( i don't know the word anymore)away. Sasuke,sakura and naruto ran to the rooftop and saw kakashi read his porn bock.

The three sat on the floor and waited for kakashi to say somethink. "Ok let's interedus(?) orselfs(?)" Said kakashi

"How do we do this sensei?" Asked sakura. "Likes, hates and dreams" said kakashi sinnply(?).

"My name is kakashi hatake my likes are naruto(as fater and son way) amd my books. My hates are the ones who hate naruto and some one you don't know. My dream...i don't have a dream right now" said kakashi

"Emo go first" said kakashi and pointeted to sasuke.

"My name is sasuke uchiha not emo, my likes are tomatos, my brother and to train. My hates are fan girls and some other thinks. My dream is to be in the anbu."said sasuke

"Ok now you pinky"

"My name is sakura haruno my likes are" looks at sasuke "my dream is" again looks at sasuke and screams :D.

"What do you hate"asked kakashi

"NARUTO AND INOPIG" screamd sakura

"Now you naruto" said kakashi

" my name is naruto uzumaki namikaze my likes are kakashi, my father, kurama, training and ramen. My hates are the village and fan girls. My dream is to be hokage one day and show(?) The village that i'm strong"

"Ok, we will be doing a test tomorow at 8am(?) Don't be late oh and don't eat. Said kakashi as he teleportet away.

Narutos pov

I was on my way to the hokages tower after some time i was there. And as i was about to go in the office as someone came running to me and huged me.

As i looked down i saw shin whit a blue eye. I huged shin back and saw that he was crying so i took him in my armes and opened the door to the hokage office.

"DAD" i sceamd. Dad looked up from the paper work and was shooked as he saw shin.

Thats it i'm sorry that it is late again i have a ship that i didn't say and i have somethink

Ship obikaka or kakaobi ( obito x kakashi)

Obito is in the village and rin is sill dead but obito dosn't care becouse he has a crush on kakashi