THREE DOT TWO

[Unedited]

Word Count: 1,600+

It was indeed chaos later that night just as you had mentioned hours before. They had never seen or been involved with the current state of the world wars and fights, due to their haven being cloaked away and hidden from people.

It never occurred to them how much they had been sheltered from the present problems. Sure they had a few fights here and there but never in this instance.

This was the literal definition of a death match, fighting to live regardless of age. You had to fight to survive and get your hands dirty quite literally. You have to decide to take the opponent's life or let them kill you.

There were an overwhelming amount of zombies that turned and few updated Nomus, unlike the others they had come across years ago. These were faster and more adapted to combat. They were intelligent.

This night was a clear indication, back home. No one would be prepared and ready to protect their home. The training would never prepare them to go up against the people who they are now.

These people could have been civilians back in the old world, but now they are killers with no remorse or empathy for age. Pure malice.

The four of them are still wrapping their heads around based on how many people were after the kids. The only thing they could think of is they are the weakest link and the most vulnerable.

All of them knew if it wasn't for the elders and older kids they wouldn't have come out alive. The older teenagers such as Speedy were covered in the blood of their enemies and shouting out battle cries. They were versus the enormous wave of the undead, among them were real live people killing your people. They were hiding among the masses.

Everyone fought tooth to nail to protect themselves or the people around them. It was also the day they intended or aimed to kill and go against their morals. It was clear if they wanted to survive and protect the children. They had to. No one was coming out unscathed. Everyone who will survive will come out with some kind of injury or wound, its guaranteed.

It was hard to tell who was zombified or human due to them hiding in plain sight. The former building crumbled down to the ground as the battle started. The purpose was to destroy everything inside, no one else could use or find anything valuable.

It was a high tense situation due to the fight happening at nighttime. The ambush was purely intended to catch you and your people off guard, but it didn't go how they imagined it would go. You and most of the people are handling the situation pretty well indicating that they were trained for what-if situations.

They could tell who was on their side or who wasn't. The four of them formerly thought it was just elderly people who couldn't fight but it was former heroes who were in their prime years ago. Those former heroes used every single strength of their being to fight beside them and provide the opening for them to flee. They saw them inject themselves with something that made their quirks increase similar to what Overhaul once dealt with in the black market.

The only way they could describe the sight of the battle was flashes of rainbow colors from different quirk users using their abilities against each other.

Kirishima was fighting beside Bakugou, playing defensive running behind the kids. Shouto was creating numerous icebergs to secure a one-way path with Speedy. Midoriya was on the fly attacking anything that wasn't on Bakugou or Kirishima's path. When he catches something approaching them at full force speed like a bull taking out anything from its pathway. His eyes widen to see the familiar appearance of a Nomu heading towards them. It was heading to Bakugou and Kirishima.