Earth🌏

Jisung pov

It was a peaceful afternoon so I decided to read a book. I'm not a great fan of books,but that doesn't mean I hate reading. I like reading , it depends on my mood.

I went to the school library and searched for a good book. I searched for at least 3 minutes, but I got no good one and I was gonna cancel my plan,but one book binder caught my eye. The binder was in my favourite colour. So I picked it up and read the title *Eclipse nights*.This looks interesting.

He smiled and grabbed a chair to rest his huge butt. He opened the book vigorously and saw nothing . Nothing means nothing. The first page was completely blank , the same goes to the second one, the third one , the fourth one , the fifth and the number increased. And you know what,our stupid jisungie kept on flipping the blank pages till the end. He fliped until the last page and found a lock and closed the book with a sigh...he stared the lock deeply...
Everything happened in a second. Jisung was pulled like a magnet into the book. All he could see was darkness. He screamed , he yelled , but there was no one to hear him. Only darkness.... In the middle he lost his consciousness .

When he woke up, his eyes were met with a dirty green frog staring at him. He panicked and got up suddenly and looked around in confusion and in fear.
Where am I? What is happening to me? Mom help me! As he was gonna scream he saw a grandfather fishing in a pond. He approached him with a smile. "Hello grandpa! I have a question." He scratched the nape of his neck and the old man didn't even bother to look at him.

He stared at the old organism with a confused expression on his face. "Are you catching this for your family?" He asked. Suddenly the grandfather looked at him. "What's a family?" "Eh umm don't you know?" Jisung was taken back with his doubt and the old man shook his head indicating the answer 'NO'. "Umm so it's like when two people fall in love sometimes three too, poly relationships exist right, so yeah when people fall in love they get married and ..... He explained the whole thing about what a family meant and the old man still had a confused expression on his face. "I don't understand".

"Oh nothing I will be going now bye" . Jisung chuckled and escaped from him. Strange, he thought.

During his journey he met a man fixing his motorcycle. Jisung being the good boy offered him help and he accepted.....

"Ahh its done" Jisung rubbed his hands together with a genuine smile on his face. "Boy where are you from? Are you from a different district?" The man asked in a tender voice . "I've never seen you here." "Ohh" he took some seconds to reply, "yeah I'm from different place." "Ooh you are so pretty, are you here to reproduce?" The man asked...

"Whattt!" Jisung was shocked and embarrassed. Who the fuck would ask questions like this.
"I think i should go now hm yea heh bye bye" he faked a smile and ran away with his all might . He collapsed on the ground panting heavily "I need to get out from here" he mumbled in between panting.
He took out his phone and tried to call his friend changbin but he failed. Then only realization struck him. It wasn't a hallucination,now he's on a different planet away from the solar system which is an exact replica Of the earth.

¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯

Collaboration with
Sooknow Sooknow