Forger - Loid Forger x Reader

This might be one of the last oneshots I do, until I feel out of my slump.

Loid is a little ooc but I hope he isn't too bad.

This is angst with a gender neutral reader.

Requested by no one.

Anime is Spy x Family streaming on crunchyroll and more.

Enjoy~
_______________________________

Your married life wasn't counted as normal, as your boyfriend Loid was a spy. And every week he would receive a new dangerous mission to deal with, reigned successful every time.

You always attempted to help Loid with his missions in any possible way you could, as you were a just a civilian.

The relationship has been going on ever since he accidentally dragged you in on his spy mission.

The doors handle jingled as keys were being inserted on the other side.

You had been sitting on the living room couch, reading an interesting spy novel.

Loid's home! A smile plastered your face when the front door fully opened, revealing your boyfriend in his suit taking off his hat.

"Loid, welcome back." You smiled closing the novel, he had been gone for a week and three days, it was enough for you to miss him.

Your boyfriend loosened his tie while seeing you walk towards him.

"How was the mission?" You asked, dusting off some rubble from his suit and looking up at him.

Loid looked down at you with his stern eyes. "It was quite difficult with an assassin also being there, but I managed." He waited for your response as you nodded.

"I see that's- an assassin?!" Your mind finally processed what he said beforehand.

Loid chuckled seeing your extremely surprised face. "Yes, but it went fine. I can't explain in details. Also, thank you for this gadget it was really helpful with my task." Loid pointed to the small hearing device on his ear.

You had made it so that it would allow him to hear things on the other side of walls.

"Your welcome." You completely ignored the assassin story and reeled him in for a short sweet kiss.

You were about to pull away when Loid pulled you in closer, his gloved hand holding your cheek and rubbing it softly.

You smiled into his kiss, giving Loid an entrance for his tongue to slip inside of your mouth. You held onto his shoulder for support, feeling your body become warm in every place.

"I missed you, I thought this mission would be your last." You pulled away for some air, sadly gazing away.

"That'll never happen because I know I have more assignments to come back to, and you of course." Loid added, his eyes showing some emotion.

You smiled holding Loid in a soft hug. "Oh, you must be tired being away from home for long. Why don't you rest while I make some food?" You pulled away patting his chest.

"Sounds good, thank you Y/n." Loid pat your head, a little yawn coming from his mouth.

You smiled as a 'your welcome' as Loid went to go rest in your heated bedroom, you went to the kitchen to prepare his favorite dish.