III

tom <3

tom <3

: r u cool with me seeing ur face? like,, would you wanna hang out ?

Sure, would you be fine with showing yours?

: YES OKAY SO LIKE ARE YOU FREE TODAY

mhm, I'm at 7eleven rn. do you wanna meet me here?

: YEAH ILL BE THERE IN A FEW MINUTES
: GOODBYE

au revoir 🫶

--

--

  "Hey m/n. Headed to the library again?" Ethan asked, scanning m/n's drink and snacks.
"No, actually. My friend is supposed to meet me here in a couple minutes." He replied, smiling widely.
"Aw, well you seem excited!" Ethan said, handing m/n his things to which he put in his bag for himself and Tommy.

The two talked happily for a little bit until they heard the door open. In walked a tall, blonde-headed boy, looking around with his phone in hand.
Ethan and m/n both watched as the boy typed something on his phone. Soon, m/n got a message.

tom <3
hey I'm here

"Tommy?" He questioned, the boy looked up and smiled the biggest smile m/n had ever seen. Tom rushed over to them.
"M/n! Hey! You look handsome- er, uh, no wait, uh, sorry-" He stammered, getting interrupted by Ethan bursting out laughing. Both Tom and m/n we're bright red.

--

--

"You're very Short." Tom stated.
"Augh! chienne! Im actually the national average height for your information! You're just tall!"
"That's what they all say!"
The two laughed as they walked to the park, immediately sitting on the swings.

"So, what's France like?" Tom asked, out of the blue. He stared at m/n with intense curiosity. It was honestly adorable.
M/n smiled warmly. "Well, my papa had a house next to this big patch of land. It was beautiful. There were creeks and rivers and streams, and there was a small forest area near there too. I remember when we would go into the city and the streets at night -especially on holidays- and everything would be so lively and wonderful. All the people were amazing." M/n looked down at his thighs, smiling and thinking of home.
  "So why'd you move?"
He frowned, the homesickness coming back to him. "Some big company bought all of the land and they raised the rent prices and my pa couldn't afford it. We're doing better now, but sometimes I just wish I could go back and go to one more cookout.." he trailed off. Tom felt bad, he didn't mean to make m/n sad.
  "Cookout?" Tommy questioned. M/n looked at him and sadly smiled again. "Yeah. One of my old neighbors, Ms Lavigne, had a cookout every now and then. My neighborhood wasn't big, but it wasn't too small either. Everyone knew each other, so sometimes we would all hold little town events and stuff. Like, we would have Pétanque tournaments, themed cookouts, etc." M/n rambled as Tommy stared at him with admiration. Everything about this day was perfect. "Ms Lavigne had the best food! She made almost everything from scratch and everyone loved her. She would help me with schoolwork sometimes, she was so kind. Ah, elle me manque."

  Tom just listened as m/n went on about his home. He adored how the boy smiled and spoke about the things he loved. He zoned out staring at him and didn't realize that m/n was trying to get his attention.
  "-my? Tommy? Hello? Earth to Tom?" The boy waved his hand in front of the other. Tom was snapped out of his trance and sat up. "Huh? What did you say?" M/n giggled. "I asked what it was like for you growing up." He said, smiling. "Oh, haha." Tom laughed nervously, he then went on about his childhood and soon got on the subject of streaming.
"Wait, so you're like, fameux? Famous?" M/n questioned, trying to process the fact that Tom made millions just from playing video games. "Yeah, pretty much." He answered, laughing and rubbing the nape of his neck. "Hm. That's pretty cool, I'll be sure to check out one of your streams sometime." M/n said. Tom blushed, m/n looked so good just ominously looking out into the distance for some reason. It was honestly strange how one person could just be so perfect, so amazing.
"Do you wanna come 'round my house sometime?" Tom asked. M/n was surprised, but shook it off and smiled. "Sure."

[ 744 words ]

[ 744 words ]