6

Katsuki opened what had gone the biggest door on the right hallway, revealing a full library bigger than his cottage full of books.

Izuku gasped at the sight, trying to take everything in. He had never seen a library this big before.

He started to look around and soon enough, he found a book to read. He ran back to Katsuki, who was trying to hide a smile.

"Wait... How did you know?" Izuku asked cocking his head to the side.

Uh oh.

"Well, I went to go check on you yesterday, by I didn't hear you in your room. I noticed a whole shit ton of books falling out of that satchel you have though." Katsuki replied, looking away.

"Ah, so that's how you found me yesterday..." Izuku said, regretting he brought it up.

"About that, I need you to come with me once your done, got that, Deku?"

-----------

A few days earlier...

Inko had arrived at the foot of the woods, and started to run back to her cottage. She was crying and trying to contain herself, but failed miserably.

Once she reached the house, she sat down in her sitting chair and cried.

Her invention was destroyed, her sweet Izuku was gone for good...

Inko decided then to run into town and tell the people what she saw.

She walked around for a bit, people snickering at the woman and pointing.

She walked into the local pub, and took a deep breath. People started staring and laughing.

"Gentleman!" She said as loud as she could, looking around.

"Izuku... Has been kidnapped!" She yelled again, and started to tear up at the thought of her green beauty.

The people didn't believe her for a second, and told her horrible things, how she was so infeminine, and other words.

Inko left feeling totally defeated. But what else could she expect?

She remained in bed completely depressed.

-------------
Meanwhile...

Katsuki led Izuku back to the West Wing.

"I thought it was not my place to be here" Izuku said, starting to feel nervous.

"It's not. But what the hell... There's something I must show you."

Katsuki covered Izuku's eyes so he would see the mess he's made, and lead him to the balcony and the table with the rose.

Katsuki uncovered his eyes, and Izuku blinked due to the brightness of the sunlight, and looked at the rose, which wasn't glowing as bright in the sunlight.

Katsuki handed Izuku a mirror with bright jewels on the border.

Izuku saw his reflection, a small face with little freckles with green eyes that glimmer in the bright sun. His hair was perfectly curled around his face, giving it shape and definition. His skin was fair, like the color of a peach.

"Ask this damned mirror anything, and it'll show you." Katsuki huffed.

Izuku looked completely shocked as he though of his question.

"I... I wish to see my mother!" Izuku said, almost a little too loudly.

Izuku covered his hand with his mouth.

"Mom... No..."

Katsuki raised an eyebrow as he looked at Izuku.

"She's sick! No... Mom please... Don't worry about me...." Izuku continued, tears rolling down his freckles.