Rip and Tear

The sounds of metal clanging and synchronized marching signified the arrival of the Empire's 10th Army Corps. This army corps was led by a randomly chosen general by King Molt to destroy and annihilate the Warrior Bunny race. They had the privilege of choosing their loot and even pick slaves should they choose to do so by the order of the King. Their eagerness to fight the diminished Warrior Bunnies was at an all-time high as the troops knew they had to be weakened after dealing with Prince Zorzal's army.

Still, it didn't sit right with them knowing that something destroyed his entire ground force so easily

Still, it didn't sit right with them knowing that something destroyed his entire ground force so easily. Being able to slaughter nine thousand of the best the Empire had to offer was no easy feat. To leave a mere force of roughly five hundred to come back battered and traumatized still bugged the men, even their general.

General Ashburn:'What could have destroyed the Prince's army? Could the Bunnies have been assisted by another foreign force that we don't know about? Is there an army out here far better equipped?' He thought. He paused for a second as one of his aides called out to him.

Aide:"Sir! Our scouting party has returned!"

General Ashburn:"I see, relay the order to the men to stop and rest for a bit. I'll converse with the scouts to find what lies ahead of us."

Aide:"Sir!" He then rushed back to the rest of the force to give the orders.

General Ashburn desmounted his horse and walked towards the returning scouting party. The scouts consisted of several of his best men so he had no issues regarding trust and the level of information they would come back with. As soon as their faces were in view, he noticed their distraught looks signifying trouble ahead.

General Ashburn:"Report." He ordered. The men dismounted their horses and stood at attention. That didn't last long as some fell and threw up what remained of their lunch from earlier.

General:"What's wrong with you!? Daring to disrespect an Imperial officer, a general no less!?"

Captain Luna:"My apologies sir, excuse my men but..."

General:"But what!?" He raised his voice causing some of the resting troops behind them to hear his yelling.

Captain Luna:"The...the Warrior Bunnies are certainly still in their village but what lies between us and them is pure carnage."