Italica

Rory:"I wonder, oh, I wonder what the Mighty Slayer will do next~."

Rory the Reaper sang a tune as she waltzed so carefree in the world towards Alnus Hill. Accompanying her was Tyuule, against the advice of Delilah and her people, but that wouldn't stop the woman that was so madly in love with her knight in shining armor.

The pair discovered not long ago that the Doom Slayer could perhaps be joining forces with the new otherworldly enemy that came from beyond the Gate.

Rory:"Anyway, are you sure it was wise of you to come with me?" Stopping her tune to ask a serious question.

Tyuule:"It's nice to have a change of scenery for once. Not to mention being queen for so long can affect you."

Rory:"Sure, it's not as if you wanted to tag along solely for that." She teased.

Tyuule:"A-and!? What of it?"

Rory:"Oh nothing~. You stand out a lot you know, a beautiful white-haired Warrior Bunny walking across some plains."

Tyuule:"But you're with me, no? Even then, I can handle myself in a fight, it things come to the worst of it then I want you to kill me."

Rory:"If that were to happen then I'm sure the Slayer will hunt me down to the ends of this world. It's better if you didn't die."

Tyuule:"I suppose you're right."

The two ladies chuckled and continued on their way towards Alnus Hill, the location Princess Piña hinted towards.

___________

VEGA:"My best theory as to how this version of Earth knows you so well is that someone must have been writing of your feats. They may not have been there during your battles but they may have imagined it in their own way. After all, several UAC scientists recorded their own imaginations." He explained.

The Doom Slayer along with the Third Reconnaissance Unit, made their way towards a small trade city called Italica. Reason being was a scout mission to continue the JSDF's knowledge of the new world.

Kurata:"Sir, should we worry about him?"

Itami:"I wouldn't. The guy found out he's been turned into a video game. I sure as heck would be a bit upset at that."

Itami:"That's true..."

Kurata:"Erm, sir. Look ahead, there's smoke rising in the air." Kurata pointed ahead gaining Itami's attention.

Radio chatter between the Third Recon Unit began to pick up as Itami pondered what they should do

VEGA:"My scans indicate a large besieging force attacking the town. The town is doomed to fall if we wait out here any longer."

Taking his AI companions warning, the Outlander stood steadfast in wake of an oncoming battle. Arming himself with his combat shotgun, he disembarked from the Humvee.