The Poke

"S-sons?" Boruto asked, looking at Sasuke. Sasuke smiled at him.

"You're our father?" Menma asked calmly.

Sasuke nodded. "I didn't even know about you, but, say, how old are you two?"

"Twelve," Boruto replied. Sasuke chuckled. 

"Yep. That's when Naruto left. I wish I would've been there. I bet it was hard raising you two on his own," Sasuke sighed. Boruto shifted his weight on the couch. He felt bad that his mom would take over soon, but they did horrible things to him, after all.

"He shouldn't have run away just because he was scared to tell me about you guys," Sasuke said, his face dropping. Menma and Boruto looked at each other.

"That's not why he ran away," Menma giggled. Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"He left before he knew he was pregnant!" Boruto said, fiddling with his fingers. Sasuke's face was in pain. N-naruto went rouge?

"He went rogue?" Sasuke asked, frazzled. Boruto nodded. "W-where is he?!" Sasuke snapped, standing up. Menma make a "Hn" sound. Define toy his kid.

"We're not telling you! You'd kill him and regret it!" Menma yelled at his father. Sasuke was astonished. Menma's voice sounded just like Naruto's.

"Why would I kill him?!" Sasuke yelled. "I just want him back!!!" a tear rolled down his cheek. Boruto raised an eyebrow.

"Because you fought," Menma sighed. Sasuke nodded. "That's how you and mom lost your arms."

Sasuke sighed. "I found him, and he attacked me. Strangely, he seemed weaker. We battled and tied. He left without a word, and I haven't seen him since. That was 12 years ago."

Menma's eyes searched Sasuke. Could they trust him?

"He was 4 months pregnant at that time," Boruto scoffed, standing up. "Almost killed him. He still curses you for that."

Sasuke's tears rolled down his face, dropping on his cloak. He should have followed Naruto. He had put the blonde through so much pain and suffering, to leave him. Boruto walked up to Sasuke.

"M-mom said to do this if you're sad," Boruto muttered, raising his hand to Sasuke's forehead. Sasuke was speechless when Boruto poked his head with two fingers.

His poke.