a nightmare

Sals POV

After eating almost the whole cake we were stuffed and decided to just crash so we got up and walked to the room both of us doing the same routine me throwing on some shorts and him just keeping on his pants so we laid down "c-can you keep the lamp on?" I looked over at him "yea sure" he thanked me and I turned over closing my eyes quickly dozing off.

4 hours later

I felt movement so I opened my eyes and I heard heavy breathing "ugh another nightmare" i was going to turn over and ask if he was ok but what he said next made me wanna just listen and act asleep "let's vent again tonight" I kept still listening closely "it's always the same dream over and over again just imagine seeing your dad come at you and stab you with a knife it's fucked up" I almost nodded but stopped myself "I just wish I was brave enough to tell that person how much I actually love them but he'd instantly break me off" that's when I turned over "I think they will like you just as much you like them" he jumped up and almost fell off the bed "jeez next time let me know your up" I laughed so he laid back down "I have nightmares too" he looked over at me keeping eyecontact "they aren't as bad as mine I'm sure" he laughed but I shook my head "way worse imagine having a dream of something controlling your body and you watch yourself kill all your friends" he widen his eyes "im sorry" i shook my head "it's ok trav" he smiled a bit "um can I ask something?" I nodded and listened closely even when he looked at the ceiling "w-when we were at Larry's d-did you grab and h-hold my hand on purpose? Or was it because of the movie?" I looked at the ceiling "there's a  big chance it was on purpose and also because of the movie" I seen a red tint cover his cheeks and ears so I laughed a little "try and get some rest ok?" He nodded so I stayed on my back and closed my eyes that's when I felt a cold hand grab onto my warm one I smiled under my mask a little and kept his hand in mine maybe he does like me back.

I woke up remembering last night it making me smile a little but everything was dark....oh my mask It must have moved down a bit meaning the forehead part was covering my eyes but once I went to touch the forehead of the mask instead my fingers went right through touching both of my eyelids then why was it so dark? My eyes were open but that's when I heard it "mmm" a low groan that sounded to close and to real so I went to feel around until I felt a warm chest and I knew exactly who's chest it was, travis that's when my door busted open "hey son I'll be back around- oh" I turned my head to see my dad stand there eyes wide and mouth agape "um please knock next time" he nodded "be back tonight" I just turned my head back into Travis's chest, this lowkey wasn't that bad after all he actually smelt really nice too like a good cologne so I pushed my face into his chest more getting a grunt from him oh shit! My mask is hurting him so I moved my face back a bit making him pull me close and I felt my face burn like fire but it was calming "beautiful blue" I widen my eyes and looked up at him he was still sleeping peacefully what was beautiful blue?

Travis's POV

He sat infront of me and with me in a field of yellow and blue flowers "what do you think when you see me?" He asked calmy picking a flower and playing with it "um I think of what you are" I looked down picking up a small blue flower "and what is that?" I stuck the small flower in his hair "beautiful blue" he smiled and took his mask off showing his face I felt as if he'd be ugly but I looked at his face as if it was abstract art it was beautiful he barely had a nose and most of his face was nothing but scars and one of his eyes were reddish and a little off looking but I still found him beautiful "such a beautiful blue boy" he had tears fall from his beautiful crystal blue eyes (well eye- any ways) making me instantly set up and hug him "don't cry please" he sniffled "I just don't wanna go" I looked down at him "what do you mean?" He leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to my cheek smiling "I love you" and with that he faded away from my arms like a ghost "S-SAL!!" That's when I shot my eyes open and breathed in for air, it was just a dream travis just a.....dream I opened my eyes and looked down seeing the same blue haird boy from my dream but I was holding him if this is another dream I'd rather just hold him instead of let this one go but this felt too real so I gave him a squeeze hearing him gasp a little but that's when the door opened "YOOO what's UP!" Larry busted in I just froze but as he stared at me and sal I pushed sal off of me and jumped up grabbing my sweater and throwing it on running out the room "TRAVIS!!!" I turned and seen sal at his door still in shorts I just kept running tho I was going home and I wasn't gonna face Larry that sinner especially after what he had just seen.